• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Any advice about the utbildning in Sweden?

What will be my decision?

7/1
post 28.Jul.2014, 10:15 AM
Post #1

Hi there.
I am searching for an utbildning so i can learn here in Sweden , but do not know what to choose , anyone can help me ?
I have no such a big knowledge about the utbildning in Sweden , so i have a Little difficulties to choose one , but i am willing to learn something and work in this country till at least my kids finish their school then their University if they want to continue their study , buy the problem is that i am 42 years old and have never worked in Sweden because i was working in my country for many years and i was just visiting my family every 3 months .
So now i came here to live with them forever , and i quit my job in my homeland , finished my Sas here in Sweden and do not want to go to Svenska 1 , so anyone can help me by giving me ideas of which utbildning can be good for me ( can not work as a truck´s driver because i have problem in my left Eye , and i can not find myself working with the old people ( not my style) .
It will be better if you please send me a list of the utbildning that a man can learn here in Sweden in my age.
I tried svetsare , bil mekaniker , and did not like it , and i hate also the kitchens sector.

I will appreciate it very much if you help me with this issue.
I hope that a door will open for me here in this country so i can feel more happy to live in it and to be useful .
Go to the top of the page
+
badkarma
post 28.Jul.2014, 12:40 PM
Post #2

What did you work with before? considering your age i wouldn't limit my options too much.
+
7/1
post 28.Jul.2014, 01:22 PM
Post #3

Actually i was in the military sector , and that does mean anything here in Sweden.
+
skogsbo
post 28.Jul.2014, 01:46 PM
Post #4

you need to know what you enjoy or are potentially good at.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=what+career+suits+me
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town
Consulting & Productions

We are an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish authorities, Swedish language practice, and general communications.
Call 0731 004 781 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business. If you want to stop, we can help.
Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options