• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Can I get personal numbers or Swedish residence?

My son and his mother are Swedish.

dartwo
post 26.Nov.2012, 05:57 PM
Post #1

hi,
well, my child was born around 6 months ago in sweden, her mother is swedish citizen too.
but im not swedish and im not in some relationship with the mother of my son.
we had a free relation ship few time ago when i was in sweden, im from south america.

my question is if i can get swedish visa or personal number for move to live in sweden, my son is there and i would like to provide everything what i can.

is that possible????
Go to the top of the page
+
johnjohn
post 26.Nov.2012, 06:12 PM
Post #2

Yes it is possible but it is not a certainly. Are you registered as the father? Go to www.migrationsverket.se for information.
+
dartwo
post 26.Nov.2012, 07:03 PM
Post #3

im not the registered father i want to go to sweden to do that..
but social work is looking for me to make the ADN so i can accept the paternity of the child

Moving to someone in Sweden
These pages provide information for anyone wishing to move to Sweden to live with a close relative. The following individuals are classified as close relatives:

your wife, husband, registered partner or common-law spouse
a person whom you plan to marry or cohabit with
your parents
your children. ***********

BUT DOESNT SHOW ANY INFORMATION FOR WHAT I NEED TO APPY FOR A LONG STAY
+
dartwo
post 26.Nov.2012, 07:04 PM
Post #4

+
johnjohn
post 26.Nov.2012, 08:18 PM
Post #5

You are heading in the right direction on website. After you are on the page about family members look to the left and click on forms. You can choose English. The most important thing for you is to establish paternity for without this you cannot proceed. Good luck.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options