• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Seeking Summerjob July 2013- mid August

Fluent Dutch and English, Good Swedish

l.vandoeselaar
post 11.Feb.2013, 03:47 PM
Post #1

Hej!

My name is Lotte van Doeselaar and I am a 21-year-old Dutch student from the Netherlands. I will come to Stockholm from July 2013 until January 2014.
For the period of July 2013 until mid-August I am looking for a (full-time) summerjob. I am very enthousiastic, ambitious driven and good with people. I would really like to find a job in this period so that I will be able to finance my stay and at the same time improve my Swedish and get in contact with more Swedisch people!
From mid-August I will study Biomedicine at Karloinska Institutet. From that time I will be available to work part-time.
I speak fluent Dutch and English and since I have lived in Stockholm before and done several swedish courses I have knowledge of the Swedish language.
Does anyone have any tips to find a job? Or if you know someone who has a job for me? Please don't hesitate to reply!
Thank you in advance. smile.gif

Best,
Lotte
Go to the top of the page
+
polartwist
post 11.Feb.2013, 10:43 PM
Post #2

If I don't remember bad, starting from the beginning of March you can already find some summer jobs posted on arbetsformedlingen.se

Good luck.
+
CathySky
post 11.Feb.2013, 11:35 PM
Post #3

if you take a look now on arbetsförmedling website, you will find a lot of summer jobs offers already posted.
I think I have seen a few postings looking for dutch speaking customer service advisors.
+
cootje1976
post 12.Feb.2013, 07:35 PM
Post #4

Lotte,

op arbetsformedlingen hebben ze al banen gepost voor mensen met nederlands. Met je zweeds erbij is het zeker een plus.

Cheers!

your fellow countryman!
+
l.vandoeselaar
post 20.Feb.2013, 10:46 PM
Post #5

Hi all!

Thank you for replying!
I took a look right away.
But maybe I didnt see your replies soon enough cause when I looked on www.arbetsformedlingen.se I couldnt find any swedish speaking jobs anymore. Or did I look wrong?
Thanks for the help anyway and I will keep on checking the site!

Cheers! smile.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se