• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5   Reply to this topic

Emigration out of Sweden

Looking forward

Ivor stephé
post 13.Oct.2013, 11:30 AM
Post #61

Please tell us all "how the whole education system works??"
It will be interesting to hear someone describe it when they themselves are not part of it.

"Tradesman at rear" laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Seamus Sean
post 13.Oct.2013, 11:45 AM
Post #62

Well Ivor a person goes to school and takes exams, they either pass or fail these exams if they pass they then can use their qualifications to help them gain employment.

Some go on to 3rd level education and again exams are used to judge how the student has done on whichever course he or she has taken. These are also called qualifications.

Some people choose to work at a certain trade, for example an electrician, the person is trained and thought the various aspects of the trade they have chosen and again the person is judged by the use of exams. Having passed their exams they can seek employment in their chosen field( not the green grassy types).

Now I hope you are up to speed with what is being discussed...in future please try and pay attention and keep up with the rest of us!

And yes you are correct, for a change, in guessing that my school days are well behind me...some day yours will be too! wink.gif
Go to the top of the page
+

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com