• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Person nommer/temprory co ordinator nommer

Is there somebody to discuss these matteres with .

mike222
post 5.Dec.2012, 03:02 AM
Post #1

Hello everyone
i moved from uk to gothenburg with my 2 kids 3 monthes ago.my plan was to buy a off licence/supper market (livesmeddel) here and carry on living.we did alot of reserch ahead of our moving.. just to know the rolls and regolation here. we even found a off licence to buy and spoke to the owner..becuse we had 2 kids under 5.we even printed and filled all the forms in england ,for the tax office in here.(as they reqested on the phone/by email).we moved 3 monhes ago and rented a appartment here.and hand over the forms to register for f.tax and apply for person nommer, and ect...probebly you won belive this but still we waithing,and waithing,they(tax office) keep asking us to fill diffrent form/new form.today they say to fill x form ,then tommrow say you filled the wrong form ,i pop in the tax office the other day after waiting another 3 weeks ,they couldn't find any form on my name ,it was funny they finnaly found my forms in stokholm.i have 2 kids they even can't go to nurssery,it's getting so difficult.and i don't want no bussiness no more,we alwas thougth sweden has a high standard and everything is in order,but i don't know...o,any way if anyone on the forum has any advise plz dont hesitat,just say what is best to do now.i priciate any good advise.many thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
Puffin
post 5.Dec.2012, 09:04 AM
Post #2

I don't understand what you mean that you are buying an off-licence ( a retail alcohol shop)? There are no privately owned off-licences in Sweden - all retail alcohol sales are at state owned "Systembolaget" shops
+
johnjohn
post 5.Dec.2012, 09:57 AM
Post #3

On what grounds are you applying for residence? You "don't want no business no more" so you must apply as a job seeker or have adequate money to support yourself and comprehensive health insurance. The first option you will not get person number and have less than three months remaining to find a job. The second option you have the possibility to get a person if your family has purchased health insurance and you have a fat bank account.
+
Puffin
post 5.Dec.2012, 10:07 AM
Post #4

You cannot be written into the system until you can show how you are going to support yourself - if you change your mind and no longer want a business you may need to apply for a new residence card based on your revised residence grounds

You can ask for a samordningsnumber however it may not help the problems you mention as your children will not be entitled to subsidized daycare until you are a full resident
+
mike222
post 5.Dec.2012, 12:44 PM
Post #5

hi all.and thanks for reply.

sorry ,i think i was abit angry last night.and is not that i don't wanto do bussiness no more becuse i don't see any othere option availible for us,but as i said tax office keep asking us to fill diffrent form and still we waithing,first they said yes you can apply for P.N,,,after we filled and sent the form, they said no you need to apply for temprory co ordinating nommer(samordering nommer) first, we sent samorderingnumber form 5-6 weeks ago,becuase i didn't hear any thing i went there last week,they said your forms lost,but again later that day they said we found your form in stockholm.we will write to you.and im still waithing...once again many thanks every body for replying.and i welcome any more advise
+
Yorkshireman
post 5.Dec.2012, 01:16 PM
Post #6

Have You registered your Right to Reside with Migrationsverket, as Starting a Business?
That you need to do to stay beyond 3 months, otherwise you are treated as Looking for Work and can only stay for 6 months.

You will also have to show that You have previous experience and competence to run the business that you are starting. Calling it an off-license immediately says that your research didn't find that there is no such thing in Sweden!
+
Johno
post 5.Dec.2012, 03:02 PM
Post #7

I have hesitated posting here while struggling with the off licence thing. It might just be a misunderstanding to call a small corner store with a beer selection an off licence, but the difference as others say is that only Systemet sell wines and spirits. Its rather evident, all the same.

I just worry more hoping that the applications to Swedish officialdom are better spelt than the OPs posts on here. Unless he is struggling to type out on a moble phone internet app ! Best of luck anyway.
+
Puffin
post 5.Dec.2012, 08:11 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Johno @ 5.Dec.2012, 03:02 PM) *
I have hesitated posting here while struggling with the off licence thing. It might just be a misunderstanding to call a small corner store with a beer selection an off licenc ... (show full quote)

Yes - it is only the weak beers/cider and soft drinks that a supermarket/kiosk can sell - up to 3.5%. All stronger drinks - beers, wines and spirits etc cannot be sold in OPs business

I just hope that OP has realised this in the homework/investigations he has done into buying the business - it may also have puzzled Migrationsverket/Skatteverket if he has described his business as an off-licence
+
mike222
post 5.Dec.2012, 11:45 PM
Post #9

many thanks for reply all of you

i know what i tolld migrationsverket about my bussiness,and i know that off licence in uk is diffrent then sweden,but comon guys this is not the main issue that im asking for advise,is it...ok let me ask you something about staying here 6 monthes.if i couldn't get a job within 6 monthes , shall i leave the country for good or that means go out of country for some times,like a holiday,and come back later.and if i dont tell migrationsverket how can they find out,how long i been here(cheeky i know),but i will do something befor 6 monthes,im confidenc,thanks again but plz leave off licence for uk,
+
Yorkshireman
post 6.Dec.2012, 09:04 AM
Post #10

One has to assume that You have enough funds for You and Your family to survive. Since You are not registered as being in Sweden, it means that the clock that starts ticking for entitlement to benefits does not start, and on the other side if You have de-registered from the UK as a resident, then the clock will stop there also for Social Welfare coverage ... basically, You will find it more difficult to register in Sweden after 6 months, since you would need the EHIC to be valid for 1 year, and the S1 from UK to state you are covered by the UK Social Welfare system ...which you may not be by then.

Within the Right of Residence directive, You can only stay for 3 months, or 6 months as a job seeker. Whilst we here have often said cross a border and come back ...in reality, and it will depended how careful it is checked, there is an implied assumption that there should be a period of residence registered in another Member State before return. ie. You left, went to live somewhere else, then can return.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options