• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

'Allah is gay'

Article on thelocal

dott
post 4.Sep.2013, 07:57 PM
Post #1

http://www.thelocal.se/50068/20130904/
Since comments are disabled i will leave it here. I don't get why swedes regretted since gay movement is more than welcome here, we have diversity and all other stuff. I don't see anything wrong with it, while being gay considered normal and everybody should proud of that.
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 4.Sep.2013, 08:40 PM
Post #2

It's clearly not possible, as all religions are just a scam, so I don't see how anyone can be offend. All witches are lesbians? Trolls bat for the other side? Unicorns are straight?
+
Svensksmith
post 4.Sep.2013, 11:35 PM
Post #3

Diversity does not apply to Islam. Didn't you know?
+
AW1
post 5.Sep.2013, 05:52 AM
Post #4

Neither does it to some Christians. I used to work with a couple of born again types who would openly say that being gay was an illness that could be cured.
+
skogsbo
post 5.Sep.2013, 07:06 AM
Post #5

but in the Vatican it's mandatory? There's nowt as queer as folk, or god lovers in this case.
+
AgeOfReason
post 5.Sep.2013, 10:19 AM
Post #6

Christian God and Islamic Allah are always claimed to be everything so of-course they are gay! wink.gif
+
Rick Methven
post 5.Sep.2013, 10:34 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 5.Sep.2013, 08:06 AM) *
but in the Vatican it's mandatory? There's nowt as queer as folk, or god lovers in this case.

In the C of E as well, it seems that coming out is the latest in-thing with the clergy nowadays as modern choirboys are more savvy than they were in days of old when knights were bold...
+
Hisingen
post 5.Sep.2013, 10:39 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (AgeOfReason @ 5.Sep.2013, 10:19 AM) *
Christian God and Islamic Allah are always claimed to be everything so of-course they are gay! wink.gif

But by your very words, they must also be straight, or a combination of the two - or going to the extreme - neither the one nor the other, i.e. asexual. Why must they be either the one or the other?????

But what gets me is all this 'gay' attitude that comes from the minority that seeks to promote their case over the majority.
How would it be if all the heterosexual people decided to 'come out' and say that they were straight?
What people do in the privacy of their homes is up to them, but having this gay stuff thrust in front of you constantly is a bit much.

I am going to 'come out' and say that I am straight. Is anyone interested?
No?
I thought not. So why the big deal when someone who is gay does it??????
+
Rick Methven
post 5.Sep.2013, 04:37 PM
Post #9

[quote name='Hisingen' date='5.Sep.2013, 11:39 AM' post='816776'
I am going to 'come out' and say that I am straight. Is anyone interested?
No?
[/quote]
Now you have really spoilt my day, there was me hoping we could form the old farts gay club together.
+
Svensksmith
post 5.Sep.2013, 04:47 PM
Post #10

...and I was hoping to form an old gay fart club.

Beans,anyone?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Sep.2013, 05:40 PM
Post #11

Didn't the word "gay" start out as a "secret" way to tell another person what sexual persuasion you preferred...and then evolve to become the form of sexual identification that you were?...Yes!...

And now there are no secrets anymore...doesn't that take the "rush" out of the "chase"...as it were...when one starry eyed guy/gal was thrilled to hear it...the word "gay" I mean!!!

It's all in your face now...no fun anymore...can we conjure up a secret word for...shall I call it "straight"...and then wouldn't the opposite be "bent, warped, crooked", etc.."...rather confusing...eh, what? laugh.gif
+
Rick Methven
post 5.Sep.2013, 06:25 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Svensksmith @ 5.Sep.2013, 05:47 PM) *
...and I was hoping to form an old gay fart club.. Beans,anyone?

Only if they are Heinze of course.
+
Rick Methven
post 5.Sep.2013, 06:39 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 5.Sep.2013, 06:40 PM) *
Didn't the word "gay" start out as a "secret" way to tell another person what sexual persuasion you preferred...and then evolve to become the form of s ... (show full quote)

As another of the more senior members of this forum, so you want to join the old gay farting club?
+
Ivor stephé
post 5.Sep.2013, 07:06 PM
Post #14

The thread is dick polluted.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Sep.2013, 07:07 PM
Post #15

You mean farts have a sexual orientation???
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists
Click here for the full job description