• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Need recommendation for cheap car rental

With big trunk!

ykurtz
post 6.Jun.2012, 11:46 AM
Post #1

Hello,
I'm gonna make a 3 months trip in sweden (I'm from Israel) in about 2 weeks from now.
and I tried to find a cheap car rental company but all the international ones are very expensive.

does someone knoe a good rental company who will rent me a station \ van (a car with a big trunk) for 3 months for a good price?

I don't really care if the car is old or ugly as long as it is legal and running!

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+
redblue
post 6.Jun.2012, 11:50 AM
Post #2

Try this company.

rent-a-wreck.se
+
ykurtz
post 6.Jun.2012, 01:20 PM
Post #3

Hi redblue,

this company is excectly what im looking for, the problem is that they are fully booked for the whole summer, if you have any thing like this I would very appriciate it.

thanks
+
PDX
post 6.Jun.2012, 02:43 PM
Post #4

I use www.mabi.se , they have very reasonable prices. The car you are looking for would be around 35k SEK for three months.

~~~PDX~~~
+
HannahSwain
post 12.Jun.2012, 08:55 AM
Post #5

I've heard that this site is good - apparently the gas station chain rents cars for reasonable prices: https://hyrbilar.okq8.se/
+
Uglybetty66
post 13.Jun.2012, 07:22 PM
Post #6

What about personal number requirements for the companies mentioned
+
PDX
post 15.Jun.2012, 09:06 AM
Post #7

OKQ8 will not rent out to non-personnummer holders anymore. No problem with MABI though smile.gif

~~~PDX~~~
+
lecunymph
post 15.Nov.2012, 10:20 AM
Post #8

It is always better to choose local car rental companies to hire vehicles. My friend suggested me worldcheckin to find information regarding rental cars and hotels. I got lot of information regarding the rental cars, cheap flights and hotels in it.

car rentals cheap
The cheapest flights
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists
Click here for the full job description