• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Another sambo guy

Advice needed

humblelove001
post 15.Jan.2013, 05:34 PM
Post #1

Hi guys,

I am here again to seek an advice on how to go with my sambo application which i intend to fill this week or next week,i am a bit worried of the waiting time with all the weird stories going on,i just need a step by step advice from those that got their decision on time on how to go about how i should applied that could possibly fasten my application.

I have been in a seriuos relationship with my partner for more than 2years and we have a 6month old child together,i have applied before while i was in sweden but i was rejected and was asked to return to my home country and apply from there.

I have all the neccesary documents to proof my relationship,from photos to skype chat,i would like to know if there is any other document i can include to make my application complete at once as some people will say they make decision quick once your application is complete.

NOTE:we have a child together so please do say any other document relating to that i can add.

Thanks for your time
Humble
Go to the top of the page
+
Angie13
post 15.Jan.2013, 05:49 PM
Post #2

If you have a child together they usually speed up the process... But you gotta check the requirements in migrationsverket
http://www.migrationsverket.se/info/start_en.html
The go to moving to someone in sweden > applying for a permit > moving to live with a swedish citizen
Fill out the forms.. And wait...
+
humblelove001
post 15.Jan.2013, 06:15 PM
Post #3

Thank you angie,i know the basic requirements,i am only wondering if there could be some additional document i might need to include from our child part
+
maemae-
post 15.Jan.2013, 09:44 PM
Post #4

My boyfriend and I have been wondering about our documents, if it is enough or if there's more and as far as I know and from all the posts I've read from the internet I think if you follow what's in Migrationsverket and yes, you have a child they might give you less time for waiting. But, I am not sure. I've been reading blogs and I have found this and it's pretty helpful. Try to check the link!
+
humblelove001
post 15.Jan.2013, 10:18 PM
Post #5

Thank you so much maemae,what i found out about the blog is that if the application and complete and you are able to convince them of your relationship then the decision will be quick.thank you again for the link
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN