• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Best way to find an international tax accountant

Looking for migration advice

risky
post 30.Dec.2012, 07:06 AM
Post #1

Does anyone have recommendations for specific firms/consultants - or at least how to seek them out, where I need professional advice on tax implications of becoming a permanent Swedish resident? I found one personal recommendation via a search of the board, emailed him but no reply. So now I'm contacting PWC and E&Y as I know of their names internationally. Does anyone have any other contenders I should consider? I am assuming that in Sweden a tax "accountant" should be capable of such advice, rather than a tax "lawyer".

I'm after advice on things like structuring overseas investment income (capital gains and dividends seem equally taxed though), deductions such as on bank interest, whether to have things in joint names of my Swedish wife and myself or keep separate, Kapitalforsakring, etc.
Go to the top of the page
+
PDX
post 30.Dec.2012, 08:21 AM
Post #2

Google will tell you to add KPMG and Deloitte to your list.

Other than that, you can always post specific questions here. Many of us have had to look for these same answers...

~~~PDX~~~
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com