• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Oinking Sweden Democrat spat at guard

The Local
post 28.Nov.2012, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Police called to the scene of a robbery ended up reporting the victim, Sweden Democrat MP Lars Isovaar, for racial abuse as he spat in contempt when an immigrant-background security guard wouldn't let him inside parliament.

Isovaara also made grunting pig noises during the incident, according to the Expressen newspaper.

"He got annoyed at the guards who had immigrant backgrounds. 'I don't want anything to do with people like you,' he said and spat in the air to make a point," explained Torsten Stålnacke of the Stockholm police to the paper.

Click to read the full article.
Go to the top of the page
+
djmarko
post 28.Nov.2012, 08:39 PM
Post #2

dont know what to make of this!!! sad he got robbed but to racially abuse guards that are doing their jobs is just in lne with what the SD party really are, one would have thought been on a wheelchair could at least make a human more humble!!!, very pathetic losers!!
+
Beavis
post 28.Nov.2012, 10:27 PM
Post #3

Isovaara ..sounds like one of those "foreign" names...this is hardly racist though..cops are well known as pigs all over the world, although as it is sd it was probably meant that way
+
gumbojinx
post 28.Nov.2012, 10:55 PM
Post #4

if, 'I don't want anything to do with people like you', isn't racist then i don't know what is...
+
Enjoyourlife
post 28.Nov.2012, 11:20 PM
Post #5

Immigrants are in trouble in sweden. I don`t know some people are so inhumane. Behaving as if they are in this world to live forever.
+
Puffin
post 28.Nov.2012, 11:49 PM
Post #6

It now appears that there was no robbery - the bag and wallet were found left behind at the bar the SD MP was in prior to the incident and the bar staff handed it in the next day
+
pappabear
post 29.Nov.2012, 12:35 AM
Post #7

So funny, not for the guard obviously, who should press charges for assault (spitting is an assault as far as I am aware)...but hilarious that the goon has made up the story about "2 Blattar" stealing his bag and wallet when he's left it in a restaurant...probably pissed again like his younger pals in the party. I suspect Alcoholics Anonymous could roll out a cheap membership deal to the whole party!
+
Sven-Ingvar
post 29.Nov.2012, 12:52 AM
Post #8

Did Isovaara get his wallet back? Why was it taken to start with? Are these "security" guards screened? Be simpler to have security persons with identity badge and not push people from their wheel chair.
Same thing at any airport now for everyone, To qualify or identify securitystaff you have to look for bad breath, body odor,no chin,bad hair cut, hooknose, bug eyes, a Adams apple like they've swallowed a toilet ballcock, elbows past their knees
Are any of Sweden's politicians breath tested while in charge of a nation?
+
giri
post 29.Nov.2012, 03:48 AM
Post #9

Immigrants are indeed in trouble in Sweden.
The main problem is the racists are protected by the system. Even in Universities like Uppsala Asian students are deceived, lied, threatened and treated like worse than animals by some professors. N O B O D Y C A R E S!
+
siddal
post 29.Nov.2012, 08:08 AM
Post #10

politicians with an over bloated sense of worth are common.
Racism (generally speaking) not a Swedish disease?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options