• Sweden's news in English
The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Hire a Sander in Stockholm

Can't figure out the Swedish word

post 2.Dec.2012, 10:13 PM
Post #1
Joined: 7.Feb.2010


I want to hire a floor sander for a few days and google translate tells me the Swedish word for sander = 'sander'.

I'm thinking this is not correct.

Anyone got better suggestions?

Also tips on where to hire one? Or if you want to loan one to me in Stockholm for a few days?

Go to the top of the page
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:17 PM
Post #2
Joined: 10.Jul.2005

Go to the top of the page
Case officer
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:53 PM
Post #3
Joined: 25.Jul.2012

QUOTE (jackityjack @ 2.Dec.2012, 10:13 PM) *
Also tips on where to hire one? Or if you want to loan one to me in Stockholm for a few days?

Check the Cramo web site for "Slipmaskin". Cramo has several branches in the Stockholm area:

Go to the top of the page
Robert Rotabaga
post 15.Dec.2012, 01:35 PM
Post #4
Joined: 15.Dec.2012

Correct golvslipmaskin, and what you wanted was not an sander it was an floor sander, you get ninehoundered thousanders hits on that, learn to google learn to live. wink.gif Not neccesarily CRAMO a local "färgaffär" ie paint shop may have.
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:


PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options