• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Can I get a visa for a week or so in Sweden

When I have applied for an appeal against refusal

shakil.ahmad.428
post 12.Nov.2012, 04:57 PM
Post #1

Hej allt,
I got a refusal for the extension of my study visa in August 2012. Then I applied for an appeal against the the decision. In the meanwhile I completed my master and now I want to apply for Dansih Green card. I want to know if there is any such rules to get Swedish visa for a week or so that one can travel to Denmark and can apply for green card and then can stay there. As I can apply from here also but then I would not be able to enter Denmark and stay there until my application dcision.
Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
shakil.ahmad.428
post 13.Nov.2012, 03:06 PM
Post #2

seems no one has any idea about this issue.
+
Case officer
post 13.Nov.2012, 05:24 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (shakil.ahmad.428 @ 12.Nov.2012, 04:57 PM) *
I want to know if there is any such rules to get Swedish visa for a week or so that one can travel to Denmark and can apply for green card and then can stay there. As I can ap ... (show full quote)

If you want to travel to Denmark you need a Danish visa. Contact the Danish embassy for information on how to apply.
+
Fernandis
post 13.Nov.2012, 07:12 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (shakil.ahmad.428 @ 12.Nov.2012, 05:57 PM) *
Hej allt,I got a refusal for the extension of my study visa in August 2012. Then I applied for an appeal against the the decision. In the meanwhile I completed my master and n ... (show full quote)

The danish green card decision can take 3-6 months and before applying to danish green card, they will like to see that you have the valid resident visa in sweden, otherwise they'll not accept your application or just refuse. And Swedish migration board doesn't grant visa for 1 week and neithe danish immigration board will decide in 1 week and nor you can stay in Denmark with one week visa.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists
Click here for the full job description