• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Indian Food: Chapati lovers

Whole wheat flour in Sweden.

ashvr2002
post 23.Aug.2013, 09:03 AM
Post #1

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone tell me where i can get whole wheat flour in sweden?
I do not get it in skovde,and flour i get is mix of some grains and does not have wheat taste.
Please help me if anybody knows about it.
Go to the top of the page
+
attaboy04
post 23.Aug.2013, 10:36 AM
Post #2

kistagrossen if in stockholm
+
patryks99
post 7.Nov.2013, 01:09 PM
Post #3

one of my best foods!bathrooms fitters
+
Hisingen
post 7.Nov.2013, 06:50 PM
Post #4

The Indian Food House in Gbg, but then that might be just a bit out of your way.

There they truly cater for Indian food lovers, and have many kinds of curry and flour . . .

(including self-raising(rising)) but that is just for old stagers here - - -
+
Rick Methven
post 8.Nov.2013, 08:18 AM
Post #5

Nowadays you can get a very wide range of flour in ICA Maxi's

Look for fullkorn vetemjöl Grahamsmjöl is also whole grain. Hard flour for bread making is called vetemjöl special. You can also buy spelt flour called dinklemjöl in Sweden. I have used this to make chappatis.
+
Rick Methven
post 8.Nov.2013, 11:12 AM
Post #6

It seems that the form character set is all fucked up.

In The above post the Swedish character o with an umlaut seems to have been changed to something else where I have used the Swedish word for flour Mjol ( with an umlaut over the O
+
Hisingen
post 8.Nov.2013, 11:32 AM
Post #7

Apropos the characters, Rick, I mentioned on another thread that if you preview the posting, then you can make the corrections in the preview, and then they remain as required.
Somehow The Local has made changes to the character set used, which affects the input - but strangely not every time.
Maybe a word to the wise 'up there' will bring about yet another change to make it right.
I might add that on my display, the date shown here is persistently still October 31, 2013 - so clearly they have bats in their belfry.
cool.gif

Å Ä Ö åäö as entered in the edit mode come out correctly as you can see.
+
Rick Methven
post 8.Nov.2013, 05:08 PM
Post #8

In my original post, after I made the post I saw the cockup and did an edit, still came back as crap. It seem that the French or Italian or Spanish character set is TL's current favourite

But ÃÂÃÂ
+
gshail
post 7.Jan.2014, 01:44 PM
Post #9

EKirana.nl is a recently emerged Online India grocery store, operating from The Netherlands, and delivering in 11 Eu countries including Sweden. Over and above providing very high quality, authentic Indian ingredients and extensive assortment, EKirana ensures an excellent customer service and offers a long term relation of trust and transparency. Testimonials section on www.ekirana.nl reveals the joy of many satisfied customers.
+
ayan05
post 22.Apr.2014, 09:06 AM
Post #10

Yeah you can eat chapati with curry, vegetables, and other indian recipes, because this is indian dish so you learn some indian dishes.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options