• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Woman raped by five men in Stockholm

The Local
post 13.Jan.2013, 03:44 PM
Post #1

Police are searching for five men who attacked and raped a 22-year-old woman near the Sundbyberg train station in Stockholm in the early hours of Sunday morning.

The attack occurred at 4am on Sunday.

It was around minus 10 degrees Celsius outside and the 22-year-old woman was walking home from the train station in Sundbyberg, a northern Stockholm suburb.

According to the police, five men attacked the woman from behind at the intersection of the Tulegatan and Fredsgatan streets.

She was then raped on the footpath.

"All five men were involved but it is not yet clear whether they all abused her sexually," Stefan Larsson of the Stockholm police told news agency TT.

Click to read the full article.
Go to the top of the page
+
djmarko
post 13.Jan.2013, 04:46 PM
Post #2

what a frigging disgrace, what type of animals will do something like this?? hope they get caught and sentenced to life!!!
+
cupidcub
post 13.Jan.2013, 05:27 PM
Post #3

I am sorry, in this country it is only 2 years for Rape and 5 years if you kill a bird.
Makes sense ?
+
burito
Post #4

Rape in Stokholm!Newer would think about it.Those swedes are dangerous people,better watch out for them I guess..
+
cupidcub
Post #5

Comment removed by The Local for breach of our terms.
+
thecritic
post 13.Jan.2013, 05:36 PM
Post #6

Why you gave us the police's phone number, but refused to tell us the back ground of these animal rapists? Are they the native swedes or the "swedes" according to you? The victim atleast know what kind of animals that raped her right? So are they whites, blacks, arabs or asians? Oh why are we kidding ourselves, i mean we all know what type of rapists here right? Well, the SD will get few more votes for this no doubt!
+
bluerain303
post 13.Jan.2013, 08:24 PM
Post #7

This is terrible, they must be caught!
+
Svensksmith
post 13.Jan.2013, 09:43 PM
Post #8

Comment removed by The Local for breach of our terms.
+
star10
post 14.Jan.2013, 12:08 AM
Post #9

@thecritic: how stupid is your assessment of one's background? You think of skin/eye/whatever color as a relevant background info about a raper. Why? Because you are not only a racist, but also a stupid racist. How dare you try to associate the entire group of "whites, blacks, arabs or asians" with a group of some stupid rapers! I bet the level of stupidity one needs to make such an association (as you did) is no less than that of those stupid boys. Go and educate yourself.
+
jostein
post 14.Jan.2013, 01:06 AM
Post #10

@star10
Skin and eye color is, however, important to catch the perps. When the police refuse to share this information but do share height, clothes and such, they are persuing a political agenda. Which is not strange since in sweden policechiefs are apointed and fired by the politicians.
+
Roger O. Thornhill
post 14.Jan.2013, 02:17 AM
Post #11

Absent a description one can assume they are a politically protected group. Allah Akbar.
It is a good thing Sweden has strict gun control and there was escalation of violence. Sweden can be comfortable that the perpetrators remain safe.
+
NyDag
post 14.Jan.2013, 02:28 AM
Post #12

One of the many benefits of a multi-cultural society.
+
thecritic
post 14.Jan.2013, 04:01 AM
Post #13

Hear that people? The imbecile calls me stupid and tells me to go "educate yourself", now that's hilarious. Where did they import these kind of people from I wonder? Well, one thing for sure that for him to misspelled the word "rapists" is like for me to misspelled my name.
+
jvtx3232
post 14.Jan.2013, 04:49 AM
Post #14

Fact: more than 90% of rapes in recent years in Sweden and Norway are committed by MUSLIM immigrants. Why is this information routinely censured by the media? This is important public safety information that should be shouted from all of the highest mountaintops throughout Scandinavia in order to help protect women, and help give them the tools to protect themselves.
Why do the Swedish and Norwegian media hate Swedish and Norwegian women? Why do the Swedish and Norwegian media such as The Local like to see women raped? Because they are so enamored with so-called "multi-culturalism" that they have now stooped to becoming misogynists?
+
thecritic
post 14.Jan.2013, 06:56 AM
Post #15

Well, if they (the media) telling the people the truth, then it might effecting their refugees importing business wouldn't it? And since the people are stupid enough to vote for the same parties that created this mess over and over and over again, then it's the stupid people that also share the blame. But how could they do this to their own kind, can anyone explain it to me? Why is there such a massive braindead and they seem to be so proud of what they have become?
+

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com