• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Accountant / book keeper for start up business

Recommendations please

CraigSmith1982
post 18.Feb.2013, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Hello

I am in the process of setting myself up as a sole trader but I am a little unsure about dealing with my own tax returns etc.

So please can anyone provide me with any suggestions of accountants who are both reasonably priced and creative in the claims they help you make. I don't anticipate making much money this year so that's why I want them to be creative so I can offset as much as possible.

I have looked at doing it myself but I think I might be better off spending my time on growing my portfolio of clients and allowing someone else who knows that they are doing to sort it...

Any suggestions of local (Stockholm) accounts will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Craig
Go to the top of the page
+
PDX
post 18.Feb.2013, 07:24 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (CraigSmith1982 @ 18.Feb.2013, 08:20 PM) *
I don't anticipate making much money this year so that's why I want them to be creative so I can offset as much as possible.

Wait, what? If you don't make much money, you don't need to be creative - you'll find it very easy to offset whatever little profits you make. It's only when you make a lot that you need to get creative... unsure.gif

~~~PDX~~~
+
sandon
post 18.Feb.2013, 08:36 PM
Post #3

Hi
Have a small business in stockholm as an accountant .
I could more than help.
My mail address is swaaccounting@hotmail.com.
Drop us a line and we can dicuss details.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com