• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Getting a contract for a dongle

What next?

vivientoft
post 8.Mar.2013, 05:20 PM
Post #1

Apologies for asking one that's probably been covered before.
Have just tried to order a dongle on contract and been told that I have failed a 'credit check'. On queerying this, was told I must have been registered at a 'legal address' in Sweden fo at least 7 months. I have replied that we have owned our house in Sweden outright for over a year, have lived here since last April and have paid commune tax for 2012.
What else do we have to do to be 'ergistered at a legal address',does anyone know?
P.S. thanks for all previous help re: dongles - Johnno that means you, long may your dongle dangle.
Go to the top of the page
+
Yorkshireman
post 8.Mar.2013, 05:45 PM
Post #2

Tax information for 2012 will only hit the Credit Companies once declarations are completed in May. Maybe that is why?
+
Johno
post 8.Mar.2013, 05:46 PM
Post #3

Assume you have had PNs for the 11 months since being resident ? Being registered means having being on the folkbokföringsregistret and having a PN.

ps If you mean me, there are pills for it, but I am not going there.

pps Beaten to it ! Add this to the above tongue.gif
+
Yorkshireman
post 8.Mar.2013, 05:48 PM
Post #4

And, depending how long ago the check was, you should receive or already have received a copy of the information that was given to them. That is the law wink.gif ...from that You will be able to see what info they have.
+
vivientoft
post 8.Mar.2013, 06:24 PM
Post #5

Thanks for prompt replies, and sorry for mispelling your name Johno. We got our personnumbers in August 2012, so that makes it 7 months until now. They have acknowledged my last email but not replied. It is 3 with whom we are dealing. We can carry on with the top ups but they are so expensive. Living in Hope...
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com