• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

European holiday destinations for easter.

Any suggestions?

Ivor stephé
post 10.Apr.2014, 10:30 AM
Post #1

I thought I would put this out there and see if anyone has any ideas.
A client / co-worker who is fairly new to Sweden asked me to suggest a place for her and her family to go to for easter.

I explained it was very short notice, but she didn't seem to care.
She has a couple of kids and a partner who wants to see Europe while they are over here.

I suggested London.
Since its close and easy to get to, but she informed me she was after a bit of sun and something for the kids to do.
I am guessing she wants to get out of Scandinavia for a few days and see something else.

Any ideas?
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 10.Apr.2014, 11:50 AM
Post #2

Rome, Paris, Barcelona... if they've already been then consider Milan / Venice, Brussells / Bruge..
+
Ivor stephé
post 10.Apr.2014, 12:02 PM
Post #3

Cheers I will pass that along.
If anyone else has some suggestions for a retreat please pass them along.
Especially if you have any recommendations from experience (family holidays with kids).
+
littleviking
post 10.Apr.2014, 12:48 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Ivor stephé @ 10.Apr.2014, 12:02 PM) *
Cheers I will pass that along.. If anyone else has some suggestions for a retreat please pass them along.. Especially if you have any recommendations from experience (family holidays with kids).

Germany is also quite nice and warm in this period and they have really nice Easter activities usually.
+
Gordy
post 10.Apr.2014, 01:58 PM
Post #5

Paris + Disneyland Paris might be an option?

or Barcelona + PortAventura.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com