• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Waiting for residence permit 6 months is gone.

Family visa matter.

wondering
post 19.Feb.2013, 10:59 AM
Post #16

So you came here to "study" .. got enrolled in two programs ... finished neither program...

knew you wouldn't make it .. got a girl to be with you ... so now you have the family visa ... probably after getting the PUT and citizenship you leave her... marry a girl from your home country.. bring her here...

I have seen a lot of guys like you .. in fact England's full of guys like you ..

Come back to me when you can stand on your own feet and not have to go begging for other people to help you stay in Sweden ..
Go to the top of the page
+
sverigevisa
post 19.Feb.2013, 11:34 AM
Post #17

I think u did those things to other Swedish citizen thats y u know all the techniques.

I m staying here only because of my wife and my family life noting special. What u said those are really my personal matters and quiet private. I love my wife before and I m living now and I will love future. Stop buying comments on people's personal life.

Again shut the fuck up to u.If u write more on my page i will start saying something else to u. So dont write anything unless u want to listen something. @Wondering.
+
wondering
post 19.Feb.2013, 12:26 PM
Post #18

I know the truth hurts

http://dawn.com/2012/09/27/pakistani-youth...ute-to-success/

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...18005654AAjsUBu
+
friendonlyyours
post 19.Feb.2013, 05:27 PM
Post #19

@sverigevi
Have you applied in Stockholm or other unit?
+
sverigevisa
post 19.Feb.2013, 06:34 PM
Post #20

norrköping
+
beswedes
post 19.Feb.2013, 06:47 PM
Post #21

congratulation rolleyes.gif wink.gif

waiting from 13 month for my permit!!
+
teknism
post 20.Feb.2013, 10:25 AM
Post #22

@wondering
All EU, Australian and other have very nice concept to manipulate the women that is called GirlFriend. I have seen a lot time on metro station on Saturday nights humiliated and molested girls. Whenever you want use them and left them on the road, they are toys for you. You people don't want women freedom you want freedom you reach women. See your dirty face in mirror first then talk about other.

There is big statistic of bad treating to innocent boys who married to those bad foreign born girls. Who told these girls to marry those boys? some of them already have boy friends these girls think the boy will be a dog who will do anything they wanted. Those girls deserve that, but lot of girls know their values and there are large number of happy families.

Those boys at least marry them to give their all rights you have not nothing to give them and leave them by saying "its not working any more" they give chance to change toward good but most of them like to be humiliated and molested.

Its universal truth "Your respect is in your own hand."
and
Its very simple bad get bad, good get good.
+
friendonlyyours
post 20.Feb.2013, 11:08 AM
Post #23

@wonder

Swedish girls also hunt usa citizens they have craze to stay in usa to see sky skyscraper buildings and enjoy new york's 24 hour opened shopping malls and learn english for their target. They run behind money. I should find some articles for you but I don't have time for that.
+
goodnight
post 24.Feb.2013, 10:56 PM
Post #24

@wondering.

If u dont mind, can i ask u a question? Where do u from basically?
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se