• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Notary Lawer in Gothenburg Central

I need your help

aian
post 16.Dec.2012, 08:54 PM
Post #1

Hi everybody! I need your help to let me know any notary lawer in Goteborg City center for guardianship document notary.Thank you for your kindly helpful!
Go to the top of the page
+
Johno
post 16.Dec.2012, 09:18 PM
Post #2

There is a wonderful tool on the internet called Google, in fact a Swedish version www.google.se, and if you type "notarius publicus göteborg" into it who knows what you might ind ? (Actually what you are looking for, I have checked). Another route is to type the same into http://gulasidorna.eniro.se . Merry Christmas.
+
aian
post 17.Dec.2012, 10:51 AM
Post #3

Dear Johno , Thank you for your helpful! Merry Christmas!
+
John.Smith
post 17.Dec.2012, 10:56 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (Johno @ 16.Dec.2012, 09:18 PM) *
There is a wonderful tool on the internet called Google, in fact a Swedish version www.google.se, and if you type "notarius publicus göteborg" into it who knows wha ... (show full quote)

Tell me more about this magical 'Google'! Does it do more than look for lawyers in Göteborg? Will it also find lawyers in Stockholm too? Surely not!

Attached Image

+
Johno
post 17.Dec.2012, 12:12 PM
Post #5

It can also find John Smiths in Sweden. eg 31 on LinkedIn. wink.gif

The whole world should be made aware of this wonderful device ! Merry Christmas !
+
John.Smith
post 17.Dec.2012, 12:19 PM
Post #6

Ha! Your Google is broken!!

There are 52 of us here in Sweden!!

Attached Image

+
Johno
post 17.Dec.2012, 12:24 PM
Post #7

I have my blindfold on and a pin ready to find you - oh wait - missus wants me to go shopping. Hej då !
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com