• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Technology Update and Fun

A teknik fun blog...!

teknism
post 13.Feb.2013, 05:45 PM
Post #1

Hej,

I have nice blog to share with you which I have seen on facebook its has amazing technology updates and humor.

www.teknism.com

Attached Image

Have a look.. Thanks!
Go to the top of the page
+
friendonlyyours
post 19.Apr.2013, 01:32 PM
Post #2

Nice site.
+
Jamtjim
post 19.Apr.2013, 02:11 PM
Post #3

This wouldn't be the same website that you list as your homepage as your own would it?

Attached Image

Yes, it is!
+
friendonlyyours
post 20.Apr.2013, 01:00 AM
Post #4

So?
+
Jamtjim
post 20.Apr.2013, 09:23 AM
Post #5

So you are using multiple login names to post advertising for your rather amateurish and unoriginal website and then posting self-praise masquerading as a positive comment from someone else seemingly only to "bump" a thread you started and which it is evident that nobody except yourself is really interested in.
+
frank.d
post 20.Apr.2013, 09:48 AM
Post #6

Lol, how legendary, you use an account called Teknism and say you just found a site called Teknism? You didn't think people would see the correlation?

I don't people would mind you saying '' Hey, check out my site''.
+
friendonlyyours
post 20.Apr.2013, 10:28 AM
Post #7

Ohhh hello guys you have any problem? You seems like FBI guys congratulations you found Bin Ladin !

You use little brain out your spying we both are author for this site. There are dozens of authors for any site usually! Everybody has own ways to do post but thanks for "Hey check out my site" !
+
Jamtjim
post 20.Apr.2013, 10:50 AM
Post #8

Ohhh hello guys you have any problem? You seems like FBI guys congratulations you found Bin Ladin !

Dipstick!

You use little brain out your spying we both are author for this site.

No one has been "spying" you muppet, you have just been caught out attempting to push your dreary website by using dishonest methods.

There are dozens of authors for any site usually!

Perhaps, but that is not the issue. First you post under the name Teknism pretending to have discovered your own website. Then you post again under a different login trying to create the impression that you have just stumbled upon it as a result of the OP despite the fact that you have been using the sites web address as your homepage in you profile!

Everybody has own ways to do post but thanks for "Hey check out my site" !

If you had been honest about it, I don't suppose anyone would have been bothered. As you tried to disingenuously fake interest in your turgid website, you have opened yourself up to fair criticism for it.
+
Hisingen
post 21.Apr.2013, 02:31 PM
Post #9

A simple case of 'The biter bit'.

That must be a blow for someone's ego, being well and truly exposed like that eh??
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town
Consulting & Productions

We are an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish authorities, Swedish language practice, and general communications.
Call 0731 004 781 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business. If you want to stop, we can help.
Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options