• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Where is Puffin?

I noticed she has not been here for a while

Martian
post 25.Jun.2015, 11:32 AM
Post #1

Hello thelocals,
I have been a silent reader of this forum for several years until yesterday when I registered in order to reply to some old threads which have incorrect information. Mrs Puffin happens to be one of the posters here whom I respect so much over the years because she always takes her time to read through posts and give accurate and useful replies which usually end up making the life of the OP easier. She has solved a lot of peoples' problems here over the years. However, I noticed she has not posted here for several years. Does anybody know her personally or her whereabouts?

FYI, I do not have anything to do with her. I only want to know if she is doing fine whereever she is because I care. In as much as she is fine, then I will be happy. Thank you.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 25.Jun.2015, 02:22 PM
Post #2

Puffin was "the Gem" of this board...she is missed by a lot of us!!!
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
?>