• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Household content insurance

Best buy?

bayog
post 8.Aug.2013, 02:40 PM
Post #1

Hi,

Recently moved to Sweden, and i am looking to purchase household content insurance. Can you offer the best available advice as to where best to purchase this?

Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
Mpf
post 8.Aug.2013, 06:47 PM
Post #2

You can make savings by using the same insurance company for all your needs. If you get your car insurance, house insurance and personal insurance through Folksam for example then you get a 10% discount on car insurance. I've also been told to avoid IF like the plague.
+
Hisingen
post 8.Aug.2013, 07:51 PM
Post #3

I tend to disagree about If, but if you want professional advice then try looking up the following: -

www.insplanet.com/

They gave me some pretty good advice a few years back.
+
bayog
post 9.Aug.2013, 07:19 AM
Post #4

Thanks Guys, its a good starting point for us.
+
edd1
post 9.Aug.2013, 01:32 PM
Post #5

Have to say,

I have If and have nothing but good words to say. They have been brilliant for us with one bad sickness abroad and a theft. All of that was covered on the home insurance.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN