• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

The future of Sweden

Multiculturalism society

Svenny
post 2.Dec.2012, 09:51 PM
Post #1

It appears that the racists have come out of their holes lately. We must not let the racists and SD ruin the multicultural and multiracial society of Sweden.

Sweden becoming a multicultural and multiracial society is the best thing to happen to it. When you walk down the street you hear swedish along with arabic, turkish, somali, polish, and tons of other languages. These people speaking these languages will enhance swedish and allow more loanwords to enter sweden. Just think in the future the swedish language might become a mixed language with all these wonderful languages mixed into it. Also you never what your grand-children might look like. They might be Somalian, Turkish, Chinese, Indian, mixed, or who knows what ethnicity. A white swede having white swede children and then those white swede children having white swede children is boring.

The future of Sweden must not look like this.

It must look like this.

To ensure that Sweden becomes more multicultural and multiracial then we must support doubling or tripling the current immigration numbers and letting a ton more refugees into Sweden.

Sweden belongs to the world, not just the white Swedes.
Go to the top of the page
+
Hamsterdam
post 2.Dec.2012, 09:56 PM
Post #2

Hi Turdy. How many more obvious aliases have you set up in the past 24 hours?

Any news on your loser's Glögg party?
+
Svenny
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:02 PM
Post #3

Turdy is the one against multiculturalism. I am for it. Big difference.
+
Hamsterdam
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:33 PM
Post #4

Bullshit. You are being your own devils advocate and shit stirring.

Troll alert, troll alert, troll alert.
+
Svenny
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:41 PM
Post #5

Get one of the moderators to check both mine and Tordy's accounts or IP address.
+
ahm
post 2.Dec.2012, 10:58 PM
Post #6

Hi guys,,

As my opinion , Sweden since beginning of 2005 started new bad times ,

Economical crisis affected the country ,bad politicians came with tougher laws.

New immigrants came with hope to work and to get success, but many of them faced problems with language and heavy routine laws for both work and finding houses

Keeping accepting more and more refugees and sambos without any basic availabily for easy services and accessibility to both work and houses is the policy of complicated fool rules of politicians

So,Finding jobs or houses are similar routine for applying with c.v. and personal details

these problems and management mishandling resulted in dropping of all level of services ,quality of life and making a long queue waiting time of swedes the innocents

I think in these financial and housing problems , politicians must eleminate policies of accepting more refugees and announcing for that in their media and diplomatic missions

They can also cancel connecting sambo elegibility to SWE citizenship with residing in SWEDEN (as a must),

In that case all people with swedes sambos can apply to residence and citizenship through Embassies with coordination with migrationsverket and obtain passport without a need to stay here in harsh laws for housing and work

So ,they will come only for something they must do it like guranteed study / work and housing

Some people thought that Sweden is suitable for work cause it has many jobs and they came on this basis ,loosing planning for the fact of the country.
+
Svensksmith
post 2.Dec.2012, 11:13 PM
Post #7

Hey Svenny, I think your wife should not belong just to you. So me and some of my black friends are coming around your place tonight around eight for a little sharefest. Make sure there are cold beers in the fridge, in case we work up a thirst.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 3.Dec.2012, 07:14 AM
Post #8

laugh.gif
+
Robert Rotabaga
post 15.Dec.2012, 01:47 PM
Post #9

It is the immigrants fault all of it so lets all leave and leave Sweden to the reindeers and seals since all are immigrants. Or at least get rid of the latecommers, so all you Indoeuropeans get out and give the land back to the Ertebølle culture.
+
jostein
post 15.Dec.2012, 02:29 PM
Post #10

Robert Rotabaga, that my ancestors possibly took this land by force from whoever lived here before does not make me more friendly towards these colonists that have been brought here to repolace me and mine. Rather the opposite actually.
+
oddsock
post 15.Dec.2012, 05:03 PM
Post #11

Sweden is far from a multicultural society. There may be immigration and laws to help immigrants, but it is very much a closed society. The closed society doesn't like it and there is a massive shitstorm brewing.
+
Flutterbye
post 15.Dec.2012, 11:02 PM
Post #12

You having a 'larf... laugh.gif
Attached Image
+
Pursuivant
post 17.Dec.2012, 11:47 AM
Post #13

I thought this was Centerpartiet's new programme?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com