• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Does Reinfeldt have "jungle fever"?

Him and Nyamko Sabuni a couple?

jvtx3232
post 24.Jan.2013, 03:57 PM
Post #1

Is this just a rumor or is it true? blink.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Svensksmith
post 24.Jan.2013, 04:13 PM
Post #2

I think Ms. Sabuni has better taste than that.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 24.Jan.2013, 09:40 PM
Post #3

Who knows what she did to earn her appointment? rolleyes.gif
+
Yorkshireman
post 25.Jan.2013, 09:44 AM
Post #4

There have been rumours for a while about that, and they come back now that she is leaving government.

But let's be realistic ...why is She leaving Government now?... Because of Her lurv for Reinfeldt ...or because as a Minister in the Government She hasn't actually achieved anything, but the timing is right to go "planned for sometime" as She said ... Of-course it was, it is just over 6 years in Government ...and it takes exactly 6 years in Government to be entitled to all those wonderful generous pensions they get!!! Co-incidence? (especially since they are looking to make future reforms to the pension rights)

You decide, lurv or money? rolleyes.gif
+
Svensksmith
post 25.Jan.2013, 03:08 PM
Post #5

The love of money, perhaps.
+
byke
post 25.Jan.2013, 03:22 PM
Post #6

How is this even news?
In regards to any sexual or emotional correlation between 2 persons?

Unless there is some sort of moral scandal, that questions or shows his leadership is compromised then he is free to fornicate with whoever he chooses.

Given that Reinfeldt was making comments last year that used an imaginary line and used the term "ethnic Swedes" to defer negative association. I don't personally see such a relationship as claimed to be viable.

But then again, Love is blind .... So who knows.
+
Hamsterdam
post 25.Jan.2013, 04:38 PM
Post #7

It most certainly is news. It is a direct conflict of interest as old cold sweat Freddie gave this incompetent two ministerial positions in Government. Not for her intellectual talents we can safely assume.

The first as integration minister, she had serious responsibility for the racist Sweden Democrats rise into government as she did absolutely nothing to debate or defend the role of said immigrants in the country. She facilitated everything Jimmie could have asked for.

As gender equailty minister she did nothing and even said she was not a feminist. Just another conservative prat.

The most incompetent and self serving minister in Sweden's history, bar none.

PS I have changed the racist title that the silly little OP put in. Referring to jungle because she is black is juvenile and only encourages trolls like Gamla.
+
Yorkshireman
post 25.Jan.2013, 04:51 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Hamsterdam @ 25.Jan.2013, 04:38 PM) *
The first as integration minister, she had serious responsibility for the racist Sweden Democrats rise into government as she did absolutely nothing to debate or defend the ro ... (show full quote)

Aaah... maybe you misunderstood the title Integration Minister, and what that role was ...it had nothing to do with defending immigrants, it was more about how to get them into Swedish Society and Work. She is the one behind the proposal that if newly arrived immigrants refuse a job their benefits should be cut. wink.gif
+
jostein
post 25.Jan.2013, 06:11 PM
Post #9

Equalityminister gets the can after tryst with male boss biggrin.gif

I guess some animals really are more equal than others, after all biggrin.gif
+
Potentialexpat
post 25.Jan.2013, 06:54 PM
Post #10

Can we please just ban these racist SOBs? It's quite clear these people really do not care about immigration just the skin colors of the immigrants. Jungle Fever? Really man really is the skin color of two consenting adults such a big deal to you?
+
jvtx3232
post 25.Jan.2013, 06:58 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Potentialexpat @ 25.Jan.2013, 06:54 PM) *
Jungle Fever? Really man really is the skin color of two consenting adults such a big deal to you?

Hey! Don't look at me, I don't have a "racist" bone in my body. I was just borrowing a turn of the phrase from black African Spike Lee. He made a whole movie about it! You can look it up! cool.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 25.Jan.2013, 07:51 PM
Post #12

"and only encourages trolls like Gamla."

YAY!

I've been promoted to a new cabinet position...Minister of Trollism! laugh.gif
+
intrepidfox
post 25.Jan.2013, 07:56 PM
Post #13

Does that mean that you a first day poster?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 25.Jan.2013, 08:32 PM
Post #14

I'm closer to first decade poster! laugh.gif
+
jvtx3232
post 25.Jan.2013, 08:36 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 25.Jan.2013, 07:51 PM) *
I've been promoted to a new cabinet position...Minister of Trollism! laugh.gif

Grattis och skål!

cool.gif

+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com