• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Online Business Innovation

Website design and Software development

Bastos
post 11.May.2010, 11:46 PM
Post #1

Anyone with an idea where i can find an individual expert in Website design and Software development ?

I have the idea but need an expert to get going with my new innovation online business idea.

contact me at jeonaritine@yahoo.com
Go to the top of the page
+
amooreuk
post 12.May.2010, 09:19 AM
Post #2

Well, the best place to start is writing up a short proposal of what you want doing. This will be invaluable as whoever you appoint will need this to build what you want. if you have an idea about layout etc, draw up some rough sketches of screens.

Next you could post it on a site like this:

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/DotNet/default.aspx

Try and summarize what you want to build simply (bullet points will do) on one page of paper. At this stage you should have some idea of how much money you can afford to invest in the site / application.

When dealing with the responses and the quotes you should look for someone with a good history.

Alternatively, a quick google of your area and website design will probably turn up a few local companies, but it'll probably be a bit more expensive.

Hope that helps.
+
Bastos
post 18.Jul.2010, 03:32 PM
Post #3

Thanks f Amooreuk ,

But i must also say it seems i got some respond from certain persons in the past claiming they could do the job but had asked me in details about my ideas only to not respond back in a few weeks time after promising to begin the project at a said date and gotten more details and requirements for my project !
Sometimes it gives me the impression certain people are there to pick up some one's idea not forgetting that the seeker may have already secured his/her ideas with a patent.

Any tips on finding potential persons willing to invest financially or input professional skills into a possibly feasible business ?

Cheers

+
Rick Methven
post 18.Jul.2010, 04:17 PM
Post #4

I am a software developer and could be in the market to invest in a project that I thought had merit. PM me with your Ideas
+
Donato Tagliano
post 18.Jul.2010, 06:22 PM
Post #5

I have a company which invests in start-ups. You can PM me with your ideas or proposal.
+
Bastos
post 19.Jul.2010, 10:26 AM
Post #6

Rick Methv & Donato Tag ,

I PM you guys respectively but not for sure if you got my email , if not you can directly send your contact to : jeonaritine@yahoo.com
possibly with your website and phone number i can call you sometime soon !

Cheers
+
webkinzie
post 26.Oct.2010, 08:28 PM
Post #7

Can't you make it using some FREE to download template? It will cut down a lot of cost. Let me know if you need any pointers or help - for free.

- W
+
ante3lerd
post 9.Nov.2010, 02:56 AM
Post #8

Try to look for some good and quality freelancers on freelancing jobsites but you must need to consider the reputation and credibility of that somebody first.
+
mhlinh
post 9.Nov.2010, 12:46 PM
Post #9

Thank you very much your post
+
queenS
post 15.Mar.2012, 12:19 PM
Post #10

You can try contracting someone through www.elance.com
+
sjumani123
post 25.Oct.2012, 06:47 AM
Post #11

For a business, it must adopt a variety of innovative Internet marketing techniques. Marketing innovations come to mind here and do well to sell more of what you have to sell. But new products and services bring in new revenues too. It is also important to maintaining the internal performance of a business.

__
Business Innovation
+
skogsbo
post 25.Oct.2012, 07:16 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (sjumani123 @ 25.Oct.2012, 06:47 AM) *
innovative Internet marketing techniques.

Nothing overly innovative about Spam?
+
Steven Smith
post 14.Mar.2013, 07:54 AM
Post #13

Try to look for some good and quality freelancers on freelancing job sites
but you must need to consider the reputation and credibility of that somebody first.
+
Steven Smith
post 19.Mar.2013, 07:49 AM
Post #14

Try to look for some good and quality freelancers on freelancing job sites
but you must need to consider the reputation and credibility of that somebody first.

---------------------------
Online forex trading platforms
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com