• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Swedish Permanent Resident Permit Classes.

What Is K-Class

shaheen782
post 12.Nov.2012, 01:56 PM
Post #1

Dear Friends..

I Am Curious To Know About The Swedish Resident Permit ?
What Is K-Class Swedish Permanent Resident Permit & To Whom It Is Being Granted ?

Looking Ahead For Noble Response From You All.

Thanks & Regards.
Go to the top of the page
+
Yorkshireman
post 12.Nov.2012, 03:11 PM
Post #2

It depends what K it is.

K, K1, K4 all mean that the person is related to someone that is living in Sweden, and which type of permit that relative has. Normally a husband, wife or child or partner.

K7 / K8 are special for people that have been granted protection.
+
shaheen782
post 12.Nov.2012, 04:50 PM
Post #3

Dear York.

In The Decision Paper Of MSVT It Is Written Only 'K'.

And Moreover You Are Right That This person (Applicant) having K-Class Permanent Resident Permit is related to someone who is already living in Sweden (Can Say Sponser)...

However The Person Who Is In Sweden (Sponser) Is Having Refugee Status or Alien Status.

So, Tell Me What Becomes Status Of Applicant Having K-Class Permanent Resident Permit ??
Will His/Her (Applicant) status will be refugee/alien as well ?
+
skogsbo
post 12.Nov.2012, 06:06 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (shaheen782 @ 12.Nov.2012, 01:56 PM) *
Dear Friends..

it's a special class for those people who write with a capital letter at the start of Every word, making it hard to read in a flowing easy manner! wink.gif
+
shaheen782
post 12.Nov.2012, 06:29 PM
Post #5

Dear Skogsbo...

Hahahah...

Thanks for pointing it out. I am quite habitual with this thing now...mean writing every word with Capital Letter.

But please can you help me out with my ongoing question...

I am truly confused with this matter...
+
Case officer
post 12.Nov.2012, 08:27 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (shaheen782 @ 12.Nov.2012, 04:50 PM) *
So, Tell Me What Becomes Status Of Applicant Having K-Class Permanent Resident Permit ??. Will His/Her (Applicant) status will be refugee/alien as well ?

Family members with K code are not refugees. Anybody has the right to apply to be granted refugee status:

http://www.migrationsverket.se/info/1812_en.html
+
shaheen782
post 12.Nov.2012, 10:06 PM
Post #7

Thanks Case Office..

But can you tell me then the Family Members having K-Class permanent resident permit comes in which category of protection status.

I mean

1. Refugee status declaration
2. Subsidiary protection status declaration
3. Status declaration as a person otherwise in need of protection

I will be really very thankful to you, if you could help me with this.
By the way can you tell me as per above mentioned case what does K Class means at here ?

Looking ahead to hear from you.
+
Case officer
post 13.Nov.2012, 05:17 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (shaheen782 @ 12.Nov.2012, 10:06 PM) *
But can you tell me then the Family Members having K-Class permanent resident permit comes in which category of protection status.

K class family members do not have any protection status.
+
shaheen782
post 13.Nov.2012, 08:52 PM
Post #9

Thanks Case Officer..

Today the mentioned person having same issue went to MSVT, the MVST told him that your status is K.
That is a Family Member class you got due to your brother.

Now, if you want your own class definition, so you fill the form "158011 - Ansökan om skyddsstatus" to findout your personal status.

So, in your opinion after filling & submitting this form, which class or category will be given to him ?

Since his brother class is A-8 (On base of whom he is here).
His mother class is K-04 (He is the accompanying son of his mother).

Can you please please please help me with this ?
+
Case officer
post 14.Nov.2012, 04:16 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (shaheen782 @ 13.Nov.2012, 08:52 PM) *
So, in your opinion after filling & submitting this form, which class or category will be given to him ?Since his brother class is A-8 (On base of whom he is here).His mot ... (show full quote)

The possible status codes are AC, AF, AM, AS, AT, AV or G. The codes are listed here:

http://www.migrationsverket.se/download/18...sningskoder.pdf

A8 class has been retired.
+
shaheen782
post 14.Nov.2012, 08:29 PM
Post #11

Many Thanks My Great Friend..

So it is much possible that he get one of these classes. AC, AF, AM, AS, AT, AV, G & almost all these classes are flyktning or skyddsbehövande status.

By the way my friend has submitted the form today...Most probably (Approximation) how much it will take by MVST to give a decision over the status declaration ?

It would be great if we could have a chit chat over skype..
I am at shaheen.raza

Thanks a lot my friend.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town
Consulting & Productions

We are an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish authorities, Swedish language practice, and general communications.
Call 0731 004 781 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business. If you want to stop, we can help.
Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply