Reply to this topic

Canadian interested in Swedish opportunity

What will I need?

Joseph2013
post 1.Mar.2013, 01:22 AM
Post #1

Hello, I'm from Vancouver, Canada and I am a business student ( 4year bachelor of business admin. ) wanting to specialize in international business. Swedish and in a broader sense Scandinavian culture and how I precieve it to be, has always captivated me. What are the chances of me getting a "good" job with a bachelors degree from an internationally accredited 4 year university ? Mind you I do not speak Swedish; however, I'd love to learn.

On a side note: What disciplines of business are trending in Sweden at the moment (HR,Marketing,Finance,Accounting,etc) ? I ask because I've yet to declare a minor !

Thank you so much smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
johnjohn
post 1.Mar.2013, 04:52 AM
Post #2

Without speaking Swedish, without work experience and without a Swedish business and social network your chances are between very little to none. Good luck.
+
Joseph2013
post 1.Mar.2013, 07:35 AM
Post #3

Oh I have a little experience sorry. I am working as a financial advisors assistant for the past 9 months (still going) but ya thats about as good experience I can get at 19 lol Thanks tho !
+
johnjohn
post 1.Mar.2013, 08:56 AM
Post #4

Learn Swedish, Develop a network and work for a company that has offices in Canada and Sweden.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Advertisement

Popular articles

Advertisement
Advertisement