• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Quick question- where do I find a wheeled suitcase

In Uppsala?

Solith
post 21.Aug.2011, 06:08 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Johno @ 20.Aug.2011, 09:58 AM) *
No, a guy posted the same message on 5 different threads with a string of links to outlets. One was for handbags, but not for bags/cases which you wanted.He was the troll, but ... (show full quote)

I did look at the links, honest guv'! I went to the store and couldn't find any. Is that particular to that store because I always take forever to find anything in there... They are ace for cheap drawing stuff though smile.gif

I just assumed Streja was a troll, I wasn't paying attention to the post order. (And to Streja - I have no idea why I imagine you are a troll, the name just sounds troll-ish to me, sorry!).
Go to the top of the page
+
Streja
post 21.Aug.2011, 06:09 PM
Post #17

solith, I'm not a troll. Streja is my real name phonetically speaking.

I was just reminiscing on suitcases past... sad.gif SORRY!
+
Johno
post 21.Aug.2011, 06:47 PM
Post #18

I did look at the links, honest guv'! I went to the store and couldn't find any. Is that particular to that store because I always take forever to find anything in there... They are ace for cheap drawing stuff though

Totally forgiven, just me being grumpy. Have to agree about finding your way round. Bet they were tucked away somewhere. All their stores have this one way system, goods very crowded. But they have computer terminals where you can type in the catalogue number and find the place where things are. I wont comment on prices, but the range is pretty broad. I have bought window catches, cooker plates, dog towels, watch straps, batteries, computer mice, brushes, a weather station - wierd list I know. Their rechargeable torch was rubbish but the rest ok. smile.gif
+
mikewhite
post 22.Aug.2011, 08:28 PM
Post #19

In that case, there are troll crisps and troll beer ...
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options