• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Malmö IT Recruiting Agencies. Help!

How to play the game

Hickabilly Deluxe
post 6.Apr.2013, 12:45 AM
Post #1

Got an interview with Migrationsverket in late May about my residency visa. The wife and I are moving back to her hometown of Malmö. I'm sure Migrationsverket wants to know how I plan to support the family once we get there.

I don't know if my expectations are skewed for the US market, but I'm having a hell of time finding any type of IT recruiting agencies in the Malmö area. The only thing I have found online that looks remotely familiar is Peak-IT. I'm a Network Engineer looking for a few respected agencies to send my CV to.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Go to the top of the page
+
Yorkshireman
post 6.Apr.2013, 08:13 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (Hickabilly Deluxe @ 6.Apr.2013, 12:45 AM) *
Got an interview with Migrationsverket in late May about my residency visa. The wife and I are moving back to her hometown of Malmö. I'm sure Migrationsverket wants to kn ... (show full quote)

Sweden does not have that outdated sexist gender role that a man is the one that supports the family. Everyone is equal and individual wink.gif.

If your permit is based upon a relationship, how you support yourself is not relevant ... sometimes it is the other way around that the Swedish Citizen must show how they will support you. Migrationsverket will be looking at the quality of the relationship, not your income generating potential, i'm sure the wife has already checked that biggrin.gif
+
PDX
post 6.Apr.2013, 08:24 AM
Post #3

There should be at least 100 companies you could send your CV to. You should aim at contacting the so-called "consulting firms" that place consultants/contractors in client projects. Look for example here:

http://gulasidorna.eniro.se/hitta:data+it+...lter/malm%C3%B6

~~~PDX~~~
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists
Click here for the full job description