• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Paper recognition and legal stay questions for EU

I am confused by all the info i got so far

littleviking
post 6.Aug.2014, 02:48 PM
Post #1

I have recently had one of the typical Swedish confusions between people working in the same office at the arbetsformedlingen office.
A few months ago I was told that if i register with them I can get my schooling papers translated to Swedish or some even recognized in Sweden. Today they say they can do anything.

My big question for people that came to Sweden fro an Eu country how did you get your papers in order?
I am trying to get as much stuff recognized here in order to increase my chances of a job.

Also a second question before after studying EU students had 6 month to find jobs but with the change in requlations and the Migration Office not handling anything Eu related does the 6 month rule apply or I can just stay here as long as i have the resources?
Go to the top of the page
+
Billy_UK
post 6.Aug.2014, 02:59 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (littleviking @ 6.Aug.2014, 02:48 PM) *
I have recently had one of the typical Swedish confusions between people working in the same office at the arbetsformedlingen office.A few months ago I was told that if i regi ... (show full quote)

You can do it yourself. I was going to go down this route but then the guidance counsellor at SFI told me they could do it for me.

http://www.uhr.se/sv/Information-in-Englis...ns-recognition/
+
Billy_UK
post 6.Aug.2014, 03:21 PM
Post #3

Just to add, you'd still need to get your education papers copied and certified by arbetsförmedlingen before you send them off to Universitets- och högskolerådet
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN