• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
34 Pages V  « < 32 33 34   Reply to this topic

Are Swedish girls "off limits" for foreigners?

Why is this thread still here??

your_father
post 5.Mar.2013, 12:14 AM
Post #496

Hi adiman83, I really hope that you are truly happy as you have said. There's really no need to ignore everybody because besides potential girlfriends, friendship is important too so I hope you don't ignore other people in that regard too. Best of luck and my best wishes to you. I hope that you have adjusted to life here in Gothenburg and that things will eventually be fine.

Something interesting I read today: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/...30208182827.htm

Dating is after all like going to a market.
Go to the top of the page
+
Potentialexpat
post 5.Mar.2013, 07:28 AM
Post #497

I disagree with that supposed "Scientific article" They even mention "exceptions" in their rule. I have honestly found that in plenty of circumstances opposites do attract. In income, economics, race, ETC.

Somehow she was even able to prove that fat women are having more sexual partners then thinner women. Plenty of attractive women put out on the first night of meeting them. She also claims that "handsome men have a lot of sex partners" That's an obvious no brainer. According to this study all these handsome men are sexing up the fatties?

In my opinion it varies on the person

I've seen way to many "exceptions" in real life to support her study.
+
adiman83
post 19.May.2013, 02:56 PM
Post #498

Guys, I think it would be good for this topic to be closed and deleted. I left Sweden and I'm not planning to come back so the entire idea of the thread no longer exists.

So if there are any moderators in here, please do your job.
+
intrepidfox
post 19.May.2013, 03:22 PM
Post #499

I hope all is going well in the UK. Good luck.
+
your_father
post 19.May.2013, 05:03 PM
Post #500

Best of luck to you adiman and with finding a partner in the future. I'll most likely be leaving Sweden in a couple of months too.
+
skogsbo
post 19.May.2013, 09:03 PM
Post #501

QUOTE (adiman83 @ 19.May.2013, 02:56 PM) *
. I left Sweden

hopefully in Sheffield, not down south somewhere grim? smile.gif
+
djmarko
post 20.May.2013, 12:14 PM
Post #502

Swedish girls are ''off limits'' to men with no social skills, zero personality or chararcter!!!
+
adiman83
post 21.May.2013, 12:56 PM
Post #503

I agree. That's why all women are off limits to me. Anyway, I started to see the positive aspects of not having a woman in my life and it's not that bad.

But I left Sweden due to professional reasons. And the weather sucked. Not because of women. That would be stupid.

So long! Signing out.
+
ianopolos
post 13.Aug.2013, 08:20 AM
Post #504

hey i send you pm to ask some question i hope you answer me in email im also 30 and single looking for girlfriend and job in Sweden and foreigner
+
Ivor stephé
post 8.Jan.2014, 03:51 AM
Post #505

I personally don't think Swedish girls are off limits to foreigners, but different people and different times I suppose.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 8.Jan.2014, 04:21 AM
Post #506

Swedish women are not different than other women...excepting the fact that they are totally superior in all aspects of femininity, intelligence, virtue...and are the most loving women that you would ever hold in your arms...
+
Eswar
post 8.Jan.2014, 01:58 PM
Post #507

Try www.thedategenie.se
You can make a date wish and the site sets you up on a date
or
you can also ask someone on a date with just a click
+
Steelman
post 28.Jul.2014, 05:45 AM
Post #508

Dude, let me give you some serious advice. Don't get a girlfriend. I'm in my 20s, and I have never been in a relationship. I plan to keep it that way. If you are really as ugly as you say(like I am), then don't bother. Just get a hobby that you like. That is better than a girlfriend.

Oh, and by the way, from the way you talk, to how you insult yourself, I can tell you're a troll fishing for compliments, the type of people I consider the worst on the planet.
+

34 Pages V  « < 32 33 34
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town
Consulting & Productions

We are an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish authorities, Swedish language practice, and general communications.
Call 0731 004 781 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business. If you want to stop, we can help.
Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply