• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Running Clubs in Stockholm

Training for Sthlm Marathon

aspelrem
post 11.Nov.2012, 06:17 PM
Post #1

Hej,
I was just wondering if there are any running clubs in Stockholm. I am wanting to train for the Stockholm Marathon and was hoping that I could meet some people who are doing the same, or at least share my love for running. I have run for a number of years, but the longest race I have participated in is 15km. I'm hoping that there's a running club(s) in the city that have English speakers involved, as my Swedish is deplorable at best. As someone who has recently moved to Stockholm, I would also love check out some of the local trails with some people who are familiar with the city's trail system. Thanks for your time!
Go to the top of the page
+
Tommysixtoes
post 4.Dec.2012, 01:28 PM
Post #2

I know this was a long time ago but I thought I'd tell you about my friend's running group called Running Sweden. http://www.runningsweden.se/
Rubin McRae is a great coach and motivator even though he's from New Zealand smile.gif If you're still looking for a group, check them out. He managed to get me to run a couple of half marathons.
-Tom
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se