• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Hey, people in Helsingborg!

Looking for some people to hang out with

Aveke
post 6.Dec.2012, 01:05 PM
Post #1

I'm looking for some english speaking or estonian speaking people to hang out with. I have been living here for a year and it is so hard to find some friends or just people to grab a beer smile.gif If anyone is interested, please answer! Thank you
Go to the top of the page
+
Franko
post 7.Dec.2012, 08:42 PM
Post #2

Hi Aveke,

Hang out in Telegrafen, Pub Ro, Bishops Arms and maybe O'Learys and you will meet plenty of English speaking drinkers. Or, here's a novel idea, try meeting Swedes. Most of them don't bite and, unlike Brits, don't expect you to stand rounds.

Skål

Franko
+
chazza
post 8.Dec.2012, 12:54 AM
Post #3

No Swedes don't bite, don't talk either unless off their faces and next day all is wiped from their memory banks like a bad dream. That is my experience. You'll find Brits/yanks more fun for sure and they do hang out at those places mentioned. Give it a shot and good luck.

If that doesn't work for you try doing a course or joining a club.
+
Nimir
post 10.Dec.2012, 01:57 PM
Post #4

Total Estonian here smile.gif Situated in Ödåkra. Message me into private messages.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com