• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Looking for a place to stay URGENT!

Please help me with a place to stay

beyre83
post 5.Jan.2013, 03:33 PM
Post #1

Hi i am in desprate need for a room to stay so i can come visit my girlfriend in stockholm i have booked the ticket which i used the last of my money on but i have no where to stay and due to complications i cant stay with her as she is still in the process of trying to find her own apartment after splitting up with her ex 3months ago but it is not that easy

i am 29 male i will offer todo housework or house repairs in exchange for a room to sleep and some food i would not ask but i am very desprate to see her and i have the ticket booked which i cant get a refund on... if anyone can please help me then please email me ASAP beyre83@gmail.com she is hopefully getting an apartment on the 6th of feb so i would need to stay at least untill then i would greafully appeciate anyone that can help me

Thanks So Much

Ben
Go to the top of the page
+
byke
post 5.Jan.2013, 03:39 PM
Post #2

I hope you have enough money for a return ticket, if the need arises.
+
trumanshow
post 5.Jan.2013, 03:55 PM
Post #3

try couchsurfing.org

you are in the wrong place here for the milk of human kindness. More like Bollnäs fil.
+
Movedtoswedenandgotstuck
post 5.Jan.2013, 04:10 PM
Post #4

Think you better watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0lVbMOMTi0

Because it reasonably accurate about
finding a place to stay in Sweden... laugh.gif
+
Seamus Sean
post 5.Jan.2013, 06:47 PM
Post #5

Tack, I enjoyed that! tongue.gif
+
Commie
post 5.Jan.2013, 07:23 PM
Post #6

Is Nigerian Prince finally coming to Sweden? Can't wait to thank him personally for all the emails he sent me!

Also, if you could scrap money only for a ticket, you are not a very good carpenter. What kind of repairs do you do? Also, asking for food? You cannot buy ramen noodles with your own money? Sorry, but you sound like a bum, and I invite no bums in my home. No one will.

Anyways, this sounds like a joke thread.
+
CathySky
post 5.Jan.2013, 09:14 PM
Post #7

laugh.gif thanks for this thread! I have never laughed so hard in my life!
+
Seamus Sean
post 5.Jan.2013, 09:49 PM
Post #8

May I suggest you get out a bit more? rolleyes.gif
+
Boar
post 5.Jan.2013, 10:00 PM
Post #9

This bat using Scammer hasn't even said his name and where he comes from. One should also believe him as he is not a thief and will create user id the same day and can even create multiple by using different ip's. I am sure where they use bats from and where they originate from. Strangely this creature did not use capital letters and did not mention dear sir/madam. Wow! New ideas to impress in this way too. Actually this person will not even come. But, will mention again to pick him and then later when the receiver tries to pick him. There will be no show. And, later he pretends angry mentioning he is sending email from internet cafe from the city center and asks again why you did not pick me? And, more over says you wasted my trip and now I do not no where to go. I even do not have money in my visa card or something like that. No matter what he creates a story and wants the money to be deposited through Western Union and will return money immediately as soon as he meets. As, he has dollars and cannot convert them into Krones.
+
Seamus Sean
post 5.Jan.2013, 10:13 PM
Post #10

They are easy to spot alright, I am just amazed so many folk still fall for these scams.

I have noticed many trolls on here also, again folk reply and give advice, even though it´s plain to see the wee is being taken big time...ah well if people are sad enough to get their kicks from inventing user names and stories I reckon they can´t have much going on in their lives and should be given our pity!
+
Boar
post 5.Jan.2013, 10:24 PM
Post #11

I think the ones who come under their trap are usually Americans. They believe such bats easily. I feel pity for those who believe such scammers. This alligator has 83 with his email id. This 83 has been allocated for thelocal website. This alligator assigns 84 for another website. Sometimes mistakenly they send wrong information. for ex. instead of sending a reply to 83 he sends to 84 or 85. Because, it's a big job to deal and all are allocated and kept on a notepad or what so ever. So, experienced ones have a good record to save the files and not to get confused. Some are new players so they do not know the game well. One also needs to be smart too to make fall in the trap. Can't bring a holed net as fish can escape. It's a matter of experience as one can say Practice makes an alligator experienced one. Well! It's a good start though.
+
Boar
post 5.Jan.2013, 10:50 PM
Post #12

Sorry I was mistaken. Actually there is and there are: URGENT and ASAP.
2 Capital letter words. Caught them smile.gif
+
CathySky
post 5.Jan.2013, 10:57 PM
Post #13

huh.gif *scratches head*

Caught them how? please share your knowledge oh wise one smile.gif
+
Boar
post 5.Jan.2013, 11:12 PM
Post #14

Actually as soon as I posted my comment. Something struck to my half broken tusk. I digged it a little further by thinking a while how can this alligator not even use a single capital letters word.
I checked it once again. Then I was like "what". 2 words. Sometimes it's hard to know what is what. I thought how can it be impossible that the alligator is inside and I cannot see the eyes while the ghara is visible. Then, when the moon started to shine the eyes showed up and 2 words came up. It's impossible to hide itself any longer.
+
hopsan
post 8.Jan.2013, 11:48 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (trumanshow @ 5.Jan.2013, 02:55 PM) *
try couchsurfing.org. you are in the wrong place here for the milk of human kindness. More like Bollnäs fil.

Hahaha! Nice one.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com