• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

How do you like this society now?

Crime Crime Crime Crime Crime Crime

NyDag
post 23.Dec.2012, 08:09 PM
Post #1

Every other bloody news article today about immigrants committing crime, or even worse, their six year old children (yes I have researched that one on other sources) committing crimes. How do you so-called left wingers like this multi cultural society now????
Go to the top of the page
+
MetalforLife
post 23.Dec.2012, 08:14 PM
Post #2

Seems like you know SHIT about the big picture, you are just a brainwashed sheep believing everything the media tells you, also dont see it from the IMMIGRANTS perspective and WHY some of those things happen, also you think ALL immigrants are like that? get a brain buddy
+
jack sprat
post 23.Dec.2012, 10:59 PM
Post #3

Regardless of immigrant issues, Sweden as a whole is now a very sick society with absolutely no one in authority having the bottle or showing the faintest sign of turning things around.
+
MetalforLife
post 24.Dec.2012, 12:41 AM
Post #4

do you know anything about the bigger picture? im talking about the elite and the new world order plan.
+
Hede
post 24.Dec.2012, 02:11 AM
Post #5

dont be brainwashed by the news ! its crime everywhere you in a small country you see the repeat of the news 100 times , there aren't any other news!! I have stopped watching the news its depressing . The immigrants are there if you like it or not.
+
MetalforLife
post 24.Dec.2012, 02:15 AM
Post #6

Thing is the immigrants arent the real problem, the REAL problem is the corrupted elite bankers who print the money out of thin air and control the governments, start wars, conflicts and brainwash people with media and separate and turn people against eachother, most people are too dumb to realize this fact and blame their problems on immigrants when in fact they have nothing to do with it at the root.
+
oddsock
post 24.Dec.2012, 03:31 AM
Post #7

People at the bottom of society more have a higher chance of becoming criminal.

What a shock!

This is typical of the crap we see all over western Europe. The white middle class keep all the good stuff (jobs, houses, services) for themselves, and then blame people with no access to that kind of stuff for not turning into rich, well-educated people with no need to turn to crime.
+
MetalforLife
post 24.Dec.2012, 08:40 AM
Post #8

People MUST watch this video and understand the bigger picture rather than blame their miserable lives on immigrants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Wsb4qBckU
+
Seamus Sean
post 24.Dec.2012, 10:09 AM
Post #9

I know the whole immigrant issue is a left wing driven agenda but on reflection who is it that gains the most?

Cheap or at times even free labour from Africa and other places, work for companies who are only too glad to see their profits rise while not having to pay proper wages and with such practise taking place within the jobs market then the wage levels right across the board can be kept down, sounds like a capitalist dream situation.

These jobs are mainly at the bottom end of the jobs market, cleaners, fast food outlets etc. but jobs that need to be filled all the same and the local population don´t seem all that keen to feel these jobs anyway so the immigrants that the left wingers continue to pour into the land end up filling the places all the while young Swedes must leave Sweden to find employment, many traveling to Norge, strange world we live in.
+
MetalforLife
post 24.Dec.2012, 10:20 AM
Post #10

As i said you have to know the bigger picture, that video explains it. We are ALL slaves to the elite no matter if you are white, black, yellow, pink.
+
Svensksmith
post 24.Dec.2012, 01:12 PM
Post #11

@oddsock

Your comments reveal a lot about your attitude: "The white middle class keep all the good stuff (jobs, houses, services) for themselves, and then blame people with no access to that kind of stuff for not turning into rich, well-educated people with no need to turn to crime."

I got my job by borrowing money and going to college, interviewing all over the place, and, once I got the job, I kept it by showing up on time everyday for thirty years and working my @ss off. Not by whining and complaining that no one will give me a job. I got my house by using the money from said job to pay on a mortgage for all these years, along with paying for the care and upbringing of my family. Never have I expected someone else to take care of me. That ended when I left my mommie and daddie's house.

Sorry, oddsock, but while you are standing on the street corner waiting for someone to give you a hand-out, and whining about your sad misfortune, others are out there busting their hump working and taking responsibility for themselves.

But if you do turn to crime, when you are caught, someone will take care of you. You will get a place to live, clothing, three squares a day and even a lover. Enjoy!
+
Hamsterdam
post 24.Dec.2012, 01:45 PM
Post #12

Trolls on other forums do not get fed. On The Local they are encouraged every time. For heaven's sake, have some of you nothing better to do? rolleyes.gif
+
occassional
post 24.Dec.2012, 07:58 PM
Post #13

When the common man is subsidised into existence and has the upper hand, it is time to run. This world is beginning to resemble a bigger version of the communist USSR, courtesy of the lefties. Enjoy then the common, vulgar, and ugly.
+
oddsock
post 24.Dec.2012, 08:49 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Svensksmith @ 24.Dec.2012, 01:12 PM) *
I got my job by borrowing money and going to college, interviewing all over the place, and, once I got the job, I kept it by showing up on time everyday for thirty years and w ... (show full quote)

What are you talking about? Are you saying other people don't work hard? I also put myself through an education and did many interviews to get a job. I also put in my hours at work.

But I also realise that there is a general correlation between one's place in society and one's chances of succeeding. If your mother and father are toilet cleaners and you live in Rosengård, you statistically have less chance of succeeding than if your parents are both rich lawyers and you live in a leafy suburb with the best schools. Of course, there will always be exceptions to the rules, but in general this is the truth.

For example, it has been shown in studies in Holland that poor kids are less likely to borrow money to go to college than rich kids. The rich kids know, deep down, that if the shit ever really hits the fan, they have the Bank of Mom and Dad to fall back on. Indeed, when many of these rich kids get out of college and need a place to live but can't afford the down payment, who is coming to the rescue with an interest free loan? The Bank of Mom and Dad.

But sure, let's just ignore what years of social research and studies based in statistics and you know, science, show. You have a job and they don't so you must be a better person.
+
Svensksmith
post 25.Dec.2012, 02:05 AM
Post #15

No, I'm not. But when you condemn the whole middle class because they've worked hard and made a success out of themselves, I find fault with that.

My dad was a factory worker for 45 years. My mom was a secretary. I am the only member of my family to go to college. I saw what my dad went through and knew I wanted something different. My actual skillset is embarrassingly small. Anything that I've managed to accomplish has been primarily the result of hard work.

Are there people worse off than me? Yes. Are there people better off than me? Again, yes. For those worse off: keep trying, don't fall into the trap of making excuses and the results just may surprise you. For those better off than me: Good for you.
+

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN