• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Voter trust in Lööf hits historic low

The Local
post 27.Dec.2012, 10:37 AM
Post #1

Only one in five Swedish voters say they have confidence in Centre Party leader Annie Lööf, who now is the second least trusted party head in Sweden trailing only the Sweden Democrat leader Jimmie Åkesson.

Trust in Lööf's leadership has sunk 5 percent since last year, according to results of a Sifo Institute opinion poll ordered by the tabloid Aftonbladet.

A year ago, when she was relatively new in the job, Lööf had a third of voters' confidence.

A Centre Party representative told The Local there would be no official comment on the latest opinion poll.

Click to read the full article.
Go to the top of the page
+
byke
post 27.Dec.2012, 12:45 PM
Post #2

Comment removed by The Local for breach of our terms.
+
fareasttiger
post 27.Dec.2012, 02:59 PM
Post #3

She has a look of an imbecile, but i'm quite sure she is good behind the curtain...
+
moonstep1969
post 27.Dec.2012, 03:39 PM
Post #4

There's an error in this article. The percental confidence rate for Stefan Löfven is 48%, not 58%.
+
The Local
post 27.Dec.2012, 03:59 PM
Post #5

Thank you @moonstep1969, well spotted. That's fixed now.
+
johan rebel
post 27.Dec.2012, 04:35 PM
Post #6

So the Swedish voters don't trust her even though she is young and kinda cute? They must have been brainwashed by a bunch of diesel-fueled frigid genusforskare from Södertörns "university"
+
fareasttiger
post 27.Dec.2012, 05:22 PM
Post #7

These imbeciles want to open sweden's borders and welcome all that want to come...they want to empty all the refugee camps in africa and middle east and take them all to sweden, because according to them "sweden has alot of space for every one". They want to create a parasite...ops, I meant paradise on earth...and why not? Sweden is already a heaven on earth, especially in Malmö and Stockolm and so on...these people are truely work wonders. Hey Sweden, take a effing good look at that effing face...you should be so effing proud...right?
+
dizzy09
post 27.Dec.2012, 07:12 PM
Post #8

I don´t know about u guys whenever i see this red hair lady, politics is the last thing on my mind :)
+
Svensksmith
post 27.Dec.2012, 07:20 PM
Post #9

Lots of wide open space in Saudi Arabia. And the climate is so much better.
+
wxman
post 27.Dec.2012, 09:46 PM
Post #10

The way she's gesturing, it's as though she knows what it would be like to take hold of me.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se