• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8   Reply to this topic

Strong Muslim love spells work in 7 days

Real fortune teller reader from Bosnia

Shadi M
post 22.Dec.2013, 02:19 AM
Post #106

If we have a room full with blank paper sheets, ink bottles, and fountain pens, a BigBang explosion started inside this room..

What are the chances to have at the end of this explosion this room turn to become a library full with books/novels/dictionaries/newspapers as a result?

Is it randomly like that our accurate life on earth and the accurate universe evolved by time?!!!

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 17.Dec.2013, 06:55 AM) *
Nope - there is no such thing as a miracle. Good things can happen, bad things can happen, accept it.No - no scientist has ever authenticated ANY religion, or ANY religious do ... (show full quote)

Here are some links you asked about I found hardly -most are in Arabic- for western scientists saying the Truth, they don't have to become Muslims and you too, everybody is free to believe in what he want, but those scientists believe that it is out of morals to deny facts around you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw5gs3c5-xQ browse for part 2 & 3 if you interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUUPYs0gElU

Merry Christmas everybody.
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 22.Dec.2013, 08:44 AM
Post #107

QUOTE (Shadi M @ 22.Dec.2013, 02:19 AM) *
If we have a room full with blank paper sheets, ink bottles, and fountain pens, a BigBang explosion started inside this room..What are the chances to have at the end of this ... (show full quote)

Almost impossible, a bit like the infinite monkey cage story, where if you give an infinite number of monkeys a pen and paper, eventually one will write Shakespeare.

QUOTE (Shadi M @ 22.Dec.2013, 02:19 AM) *
Is it randomly like that our accurate life on earth and the accurate universe evolved by time?!!!. .

nothing is random. Evolution, is a series of successful mistakes. ie genetic mutations, a flaw in a cell that cause a different result, that every so often, causes a physical advantage to that living life form.

Nothing is random also because there are known laws of physics or science that control very specific reactions.

What came before the universe, multiple universes, expanding or contracting, time, gravity, unknown dimensions, a truly unifying theory...etc. those are big questions, but it certainly won't be anything we've made up so far, as any religion we have created from our imagination doesn't even explain our own planet, let alone correlate with the universe.
+
Shadi M
post 22.Dec.2013, 11:15 PM
Post #108

Isn't it more better if we care for our recent presence in life and our duties more than the mystery beforelife or afterlife?

Scientists do a good job to reveal some secrets you mentioned, they proved universe expanding, you watch documentaries? but what that discovery will add to me except everything expanding and I'm shrinking, in addition to get Muslims happy because Quraan mentioned that Universe expanding 1400 years ago.

Why religions have to reveal all science secrets, and keep our brains frozen just for counting our daily meals or whatever we do.

Beforelife mystery, ooh, we were nothing, you watch scientific documentaries? mentioned in Quraan too. There was no physics too.

After life, judgement day, paradise, and hell, those all are mysterious for human, hard to believe in them, even if you believe, you keep forgetting; if you didn't forget , you can't imagine that; if you imagine that, you don't know what will really happen.!

So in religions, 'God is Almighty' wanted human to believe in them just as a warning for human to behave well in their recent life. Parts of the faith.

Afterlife is not our business, in our three religions people shouldn't judge on each other (many ignorants do this these days),
'God is Almighty' can put us all in paradise because He know about you more than me and we can't have any objection.

If you at all don't believe that there is a God, go worship physics laws and science, go if you can outside God's kingdom and God's universe and teach us more about your ideas/whatever religion, stop arguing about our God our religions, tell us more about your whatever-religion, what it's gonna add to me, what is your laws, what is your proofs, stop criticizing give me something new.

Don't be late, we human live here for around 1 000 000 years or whatever number, we may evolved soon, North Swedes gonna become penguins, Arabs lizards, Africans cactus trees, Americans hamsters, you will have no followers soon, we cant chat.
No no, Evolution's series of successful mistakes didn't stop, we all gonna be another thing soon!

It is clear you got a bad idea about God and religions, I blame ignorants around you, go seek for the truth, don't fight things out of your limits. buy a translated Quraan, read it, fight with it, see who gonna knocked out the other wink.gif

JTLYK, I think the opposite of evolution “regression” mentioned in our Prophet Hadith narrations, I don't know if scientist noticed that yet.
+
skogsbo
post 23.Dec.2013, 08:17 AM
Post #109

QUOTE (Shadi M @ 22.Dec.2013, 11:15 PM) *
Isn't it more better if we care for our recent presence in life and our duties more than the mystery beforelife or afterlife?Scientists do a good job to reveal some secret ... (show full quote)

I never said, after or before life, I meant what has happened in the earth and universes history, calling it 'life' implies we exist forever, which we don't. There is zero evidence and even logic disproves this.
Duties, we have no written duties, only instinct, which is like all animals, to breed and survive.

Beforelife mystery, ooh, we were nothing, you watch scientific documentaries? mentioned in Quraan too. There was no physics too.

Nothing is mention in any religious documents, what does the Quraan saying on pocket universe, gravity ripples, eternal inflation or the cyclic model?
Why be bothered with physics, science, because it is physics that allows you to sit at home and type on here. It is defying physics, ie gravity that allows you to move and travel. If we truly understood gravity, it's source and laws we could potential event new methods of travel.

Don't be late, we human live here for around 1 000 000 years or whatever number, we may evolved soon, North Swedes gonna become penguins, Arabs lizards, Africans cactus tr ... (show full quote)
depending on when you benchmark a truly independent species, but human we moving beyond Africa 1.3 - 1.8 million years. Nope we won't turn into separate species, if that was going to happen it already would. Even countries or tribe that have been isolated for thousands of years have not diverse genetically enough to prevent breeding with humans from any where else on the planet. With global travel, we are likely over the next 1000 years to become 1 genetic jumble with regional traits slowly disappearing.
Evolution's series of successful mistakes didn't stop, we all gonna be another thing soon!

Nope, but yes we will evolve, but differently now. Genetic strength is no longer the big human driver, it's wealth and we are at an age where we can model genetics.

JTLYK, I think the opposite of evolution “regression” mentioned in our Prophet Hadith narrations, I don't know if scientist noticed that yet.

evolution can't regress and no religion has ever mentioned genetic evolution it's not possible. Life will progress onwards in a successful way. Even if that means that half the human population gets wiped out by a flu virus, the remainder will be genetically stronger.

The problem is with religion is it blinds people, it narrows their mind and perspective to a pre-described route, that of the author of the document, who almost always wrote the rules to control people, making up stories along the way to mix in these rules or to some how add strength to events or scientific impossibilities that never occurred.
+

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options