• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Require Stroller shop

1 year old stroller

palani
post 6.Jan.2012, 07:46 PM
Post #1

I am new to stockholm. I have 1 year old kid. I want to buy cheap stroller for my kid
Can any body help me to get shop or place to buy cheap stroller. let me know the cost range for stroller
Go to the top of the page
+
Yanksalot
post 6.Jan.2012, 08:54 PM
Post #2

Check blocket.se Unless you need an actual physical shop.
But this will give a good idea for going prices of used strollers...
+
StephenR
post 8.Jan.2012, 08:13 PM
Post #3

Definitely check Blocket. Buying new strollers seems to be quite expensive in Sweden. You'll find quite a lot of expensive, new ones on Blocket too but if you keep your eyes peeled, there are quite inexpensive, good quality ones available from people who aren't particularly interested in making money and just want to get rid of them.
+
aino
post 8.Jan.2012, 08:42 PM
Post #4

We bought two strollers on blocket and paid half the price of a new one (they also had some stuff that normally has to be bought, like rain covers). Both were about a yeah and a half old. If you want to actually look at some strollers before going to Blocket, you can try Babyproffsen on Flemmingatan, for example.
+
Wills
post 8.Jan.2012, 08:50 PM
Post #5

If you don't mind a short trip out of the city, Kid2Kid in Täby sell second hand strollers.

Kid2Kid
+
cibarraqf
post 12.Apr.2012, 08:14 PM
Post #6

I have an stroller to sold. If you're interested I can send you some picts..
+
BritVik
post 12.Apr.2012, 11:02 PM
Post #7

It just goes to show how the years have passed. When I read - strollers - my mind went straight away to the little wagon that is used in the garden for spreading fertilizer. That is a Stroller for me, and it made me wonder why someone was asking about cheap ones since they only cost about 200kr. It was only after reading the column that the penny finally dropped. Yes, my Stroller would be of little use in this case.
Hope you find what you require, anyway. smile.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN