• Sweden's news in English

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

I need some job

Job from eu

atronic
post 28.Jan.2013, 09:52 PM
Post #1

hallo,i am looking for a job in sweden,i am from eu land and i plan to move to sweden.What is the min.sallary per mounth.I speak german perfectly and english good.I will enything to work!!
Go to the top of the page
+
Case officer
post 28.Jan.2013, 11:09 PM
Post #2

No minimum salary exists in Sweden.

Vacancies for English speakers:

http://www.arbetsformedlingen.se/4.38a41af...html?T=english
+
Skugglegend
post 29.Jan.2013, 01:09 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (atronic @ 28.Jan.2013, 09:52 PM) *
hallo,i am looking for a job in sweden,i am from eu land and i plan to move to sweden.What is the min.sallary per mounth.I speak german perfectly and english good.I will enything to work!!

If you google smile.gif

There is no minimum wage that is required by legislation. Instead, minimum wage standards in different sectors are normally set by collective bargaining.
+
Yorkshireman
post 29.Jan.2013, 11:10 PM
Post #4

However, whilst there is no minimum wage, for Right of Residence to be applicable after 3 months in Sweden then there is case law from the European Court of Justice that clearly states that the salary must be reasonable, as in livable, and not just any amount, exact figures are left for each Member State to decide at the time of processing as costs of living are different between Member States.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options