• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

'Bad apples soured Instagram sex protest'

TL censurship of comments and bad reportage

intrepidfox
post 18.Dec.2012, 09:25 PM
Post #1

Again a bad coverage and comments deleted as a person described the perpetrators as immigrants.
According to flashback this is the culprit or check the discuss page on https://www.flashback.org/t2036044p192
Go to the top of the page
+
byke
post 18.Dec.2012, 10:44 PM
Post #2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20774640

I am not sure what the OP is referring to in regards to immigrants.
But saw the above story on the BBC and thought it should be included
+
Taxalien
post 18.Dec.2012, 10:48 PM
Post #3

It's all immigrants or second generation immigrants rioting. Isn't that noteworthy?

Living in a democracy or a media censored dictatorship?
+
Puffin
post 18.Dec.2012, 11:33 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 18.Dec.2012, 09:25 PM) *
Again a bad coverage and comments deleted as a person described the perpetrators as immigrants. According to flashback this is the culprit or check the discuss page on https:/ ... (show full quote)

So you decided to spread the cyber-bullying and rumour spreading that exists among the 13-17 year old minors that were on both sides of this protest to adult forums?

Why? rolleyes.gif
+
jostein
post 19.Dec.2012, 12:01 AM
Post #5

Immigrants start riots in the second city of sweden over the medieval sexual bigotry they have brought here. AND the police reaction is to bend over backwards to make excuses for them. I understand how this is embarassing to multiculturalist like you and that youd rather noone talked about it. You and your colonists are the bullies.
+
byke
post 19.Dec.2012, 01:29 AM
Post #6

Enclosed is a video I found on youtube regarding the unrest which gives a broad pan perspective of those involved in the unrest. And I must say it looks and sounds like the majority of this group are your average white ethnic Swedes.

So what does this really say about the situation where posters are using this as a form of propaganda to incite racial hatred and tensions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=b0CleBsrgfk
+
jostein
post 19.Dec.2012, 02:32 AM
Post #7

That you misrepresent and misinterpet reality to further your multicultural agenda and the continued destruction of sweden and the Swedes? Or maybe its just wishful thinking and a poor grip on reality on your part? Yea, like 200 swedes are going to riot to protect medival sexual bigotry and force shoppers hide in the stores and make the police run away in fear and gang up four youngsters to beat one girl? The shoe only fits on shame based cutlures, not on guiltbased. Get a clue?

Check out the exponerat post on this, they have a large collection of clips (not sure if thelocal allows linking to exponerat so i just picked one from verdens gang below thats also published on expressen).

http://www.vgtv.no/#!/video/59614/sven...VideoTime=25760

Flashbackthread:
https://www.flashback.org/t2036044
+
Puffin
post 19.Dec.2012, 07:14 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (jostein @ 19.Dec.2012, 12:01 AM) *
Immigrants start riots in the second city of sweden over the medieval sexual bigotry they have brought here. AND the police reaction is to bend over backwards to make excuses ... (show full quote)

What does it say about you that you dismiss the sexual abuse of young women (and all of those women who have been interviewed are white/Swedish) through stolen photos and gross sexual comments!!!
+
John.Smith
post 19.Dec.2012, 08:17 AM
Post #9

I am quite sure some people will be more than happy to make this an issue of race rather than gross infringement on minors privacy and reputation.
+
intrepidfox
post 19.Dec.2012, 10:16 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (Puffin @ 18.Dec.2012, 11:33 PM) *
So you decided to spread the cyber-bullying and rumour spreading that exists among the 13-17 year old minors that were on both sides of this protest to adult forums?. Why? rolleyes.gif

You call this an adult forum. I dont think so, not with some nasty replies which are posted.
Why did i publish a flashback article? Yes there is a lots of crap and racist comments but very often you will find in the threads the truth.
+
byke
post 19.Dec.2012, 10:38 AM
Post #11

So "Nasty" replies are only committed on forums designed for children?

And yet you post links to Flashback, and use false information in the hopes of igniting racial hatred based on the action of minors.
+
intrepidfox
post 19.Dec.2012, 10:52 AM
Post #12

I mean the nasty and childish replies which often appear on TL.

If you read my last post i stated that there is a lot of crap and racism but if you read the sensible replies you will find out exactly what has happened and who is involved. I cannot see how im creating racial hatred.
There are many idiots on Flashback on various subjects but there is a wealth of information that the police never disclose. Isn´t it worth knowing what has really happened if off course the stupid comments are ignored
+
Rick Methven
post 19.Dec.2012, 10:55 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 19.Dec.2012, 10:16 AM) *
You call this an adult forum. I dont think so, not with some nasty replies which are posted.Why did i publish a flashback article? Yes there is a lots of crap and racist comme ... (show full quote)

You and Jostein are prepared to accept anything on flashback as "the truth" as long as it supports your per-conceived idea's.

And "nasty" seems to mean any comment that dares suggest that you may be wrong. Your immature attitude shows that you are not an adult.
+
intrepidfox
post 19.Dec.2012, 11:06 AM
Post #14

´
Read my last post.
+
John.Smith
post 19.Dec.2012, 03:05 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 19.Dec.2012, 10:52 AM) *
I mean the nasty and childish replies which often appear on TL.

You're just a big fat meanie and a smelly poopy-pants!
+

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com