• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4   Reply to this topic

Estrella Chips Fail

Get your geography right.

oddsock
post 14.Jan.2013, 11:31 PM
Post #46

QUOTE (Schomberg @ 14.Jan.2013, 09:26 PM) *
In what dimension are we in another country? We're in the United Kingdom, you're in the Republic of Ireland or Eire. I'm afraid it's you who are in another country

Well, I'm in Sweden.

Whatever country unionists imagine themselves to be in, it's not the same country I've been to when in London, Liverpool, or Newcastle. Glasgow, however, was eerily reminiscent. biggrin.gif

Last census showed a marked increase in the Northern Irish identity.

Well, that's progress. I honestly think that the only viable long-term solution is an independent Northern Irish state of some kind. But obviously that is a long way down the road, and involves the people there realising that they need each other more than they need Dublin or London.

Regarding Northern Irish identity, when are they going to develop an inclusive Northern Irish anthem for the NI international football team? Such a musically gifted country should be able to come up with something good!
Go to the top of the page
+
shinny
post 24.Aug.2013, 07:09 PM
Post #47

It's alright....an Irish man living in Sweden got it all straightened out wink.gif .... http://www.thejournal.ie/sweden-crisps-105...=facebook_short
+
Schomberg
post 25.Aug.2013, 09:44 AM
Post #48

QUOTE (shinny @ 24.Aug.2013, 07:09 PM) *
It's alright...an Irish man living in Sweden got it all straightened out wink.gif ... http://www.thejournal.ie/sweden-crisps-105...=facebook_short

"I just had some free time", aye, right Niall..

laugh.gif

Wanker.
+
Seamus Sean
post 25.Aug.2013, 11:59 AM
Post #49

Was that post really called for?

Someone puts up a link relevant to the topic at hand and you feel the need to post abuse, insulting the guy who went to the bother of informing the crisps makers of the mistake they had made.

I feel as long as the Irish people can not even comment on crisp flavours without a descent into abusive comments by those from our island who think their home is on the next island to us then we can never have peace...maybe the "salt and vinegar" flavour being more bitter would be the flavour of choice for them? wink.gif
+

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com