• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23   Reply to this topic

Dear (censored)...Can you please consider

The volume of posts you make...

Johno
post 8.Mar.2013, 03:02 PM
Post #331

He is winding you up

And succeeding. He should grow up and get a life spending a bit less time on here.

ps OK, its not really cut and paste, but if he did that with the translations, making them intelligible it would be something, as already said.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 8.Mar.2013, 03:17 PM
Post #332

Again, we all agree about Byke...But as I have said before he is the only game in town now...Anybody want to start a really controversial thread to try to compete with him?
+
mångk
post 8.Mar.2013, 03:19 PM
Post #333

That sounds like a dare! angry.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 8.Mar.2013, 03:23 PM
Post #334

What about the benefits of Western Civilization adopting the wonders of Sharia Law?

I would like Byke to reply to this as it seems obvious to me that he would not have anything to post about...as stated previously. cool.gif
+
Johno
post 8.Mar.2013, 03:36 PM
Post #335

But as I have said before he is the only game in town now.

------- Now that Rick has taken a holiday from being the father figure in charge. (I say that partly from his really annoying habit of labelling any newcomer who posted anything he disagreed with as a troll, with picture to match. No wonder new blood has been lacking of late)
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 8.Mar.2013, 03:41 PM
Post #336

Trow is sorely missed!

The responses to his posts were highly amusing...he knew how to push the right buttons.
+
Max Reaver
post 8.Mar.2013, 03:53 PM
Post #337

Dont know much about Trow. Only remember he once posted in the comment field of a news that he was subject to an assassination attempt by some government... Would be sad if he never comes back.
+
Yorkshireman
post 8.Mar.2013, 03:59 PM
Post #338

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 8.Mar.2013, 03:23 PM) *
What about the benefits of Western Civilization adopting the wonders of Sharia Law?

Challenge accepted wink.gif , however it isn't too long until Sweden adopts parts ...just look at the last few couple of weeks, pressure is building slowly:

1. Call to prayers given the green light by Botkyrka Kommun
http://www.thelocal.se/43482/20120927/

2. SVT being accused of racial descrimination because they don't allow religios symbols to be worn by news-broadcasters!
http://www.svt.se/kultur/svt-far-kritik-fo...ud-mot-huvudduk

3. Muslims cannot own apartments because they cannot get loans without interest and that is not allowed under their religious law, so they want the Government to do something about it!:
http://www.metro.se/nyheter/muslimer-kan-i...;goM0JZVKHYhOw/

Jeez, I would like a mortgage without interest also ...but in todays western world it is either pay cash or pay cash+interest ...Sharia has something positive wink.gif ... What would happen to Swedens private debt if there was zero interest loans? unsure.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 8.Mar.2013, 04:07 PM
Post #339

What next will those fiends demand! Abolition of the tax system...oh the horror!
+

23 Pages V  « < 21 22 23
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se