• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Comprehensive Home Insurance

Insurance Company comparison

Kinighty
post 11.Jan.2013, 05:30 PM
Post #1

Its time of the year when I have to pay my home insurance and wanted to inquire with you all which of the insurance companies in Sweden is good based on what you have claimed the insurance from.

I am currently having t with Aktsam from the last 3 years and and was contemplating of changing as they have charging more than the othe companies like IF or Folksam

If there are any which are good, pls let me know ,now that my premium is going to move up as Mrs too has moved in to the bostadsrätts.
Go to the top of the page
+
Mib
post 11.Jan.2013, 06:13 PM
Post #2

Have used IF and so far so good. If you're a member of a union, they normally have negotiated a discount with a provider.
+
edd1
post 11.Jan.2013, 06:57 PM
Post #3

Also have IF, super pleased with them,

I got sick in Spain a few years ago and the home insurance covered the lot, hospital, hotels for girlfriend and for the family who flew out (they paid for the flights too) plus all food/taxi expenses under the three weeks I was in Hospital, Even business class flights back to Sweden and a car to the hospital here. We've also had a theft and that got covered very quickly.

You will always get a better price if you combine all insurances, car, life, home etc
+
Kinighty
post 11.Jan.2013, 11:37 PM
Post #4

Thank you guys looks like IF is the way going forward..they are giving 10% off If I book it online too...
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com