• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

While studying at SFI...

Some snow clearing work would be good

CraigSmith1982
post 15.Jan.2013, 11:20 AM
Post #1

Hello

As you'll see from the title and subject, I am currently studying at SFI and am after some snow clearing work to keep my bank balance ticking over. Before the anti foreigner gang rip me to pieces I would mention that I claim no benefits (other than getting SFI training for free) and live off my savings from many years of heard work elsewhere. When it runs out, if I am not integrated into society with a job and socially, I will leave.

So, all I am after is a contact email or phone number for any companies that do snow clearance in Stockholm and are looking to hire more staff. Looking out the window right now, looks like they'll be in demand in the coming days!

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Craig
Go to the top of the page
+
Mo
post 15.Jan.2013, 11:32 AM
Post #2

you could try putting this into Google

snöskottare jobb stockholm
+
CraigSmith1982
post 15.Jan.2013, 11:51 AM
Post #3

Thanks Mo, I have now emailed 3 companies looking for people.

Great help smile.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com