• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Cheap hair cut

In Stockolm

Hede
post 21.Jan.2013, 05:38 PM
Post #1

I know it may be a silly topic but I had hair cut for 5 pounds in UK not the best hair cut but good engh, but here in Stockholm its very expensive 200-350 kr for a normal hair cut . before when I lived in Gothenburg I had a hair cut for 100 or 120 anything near that price here in Stockholm ?
Go to the top of the page
+
adiman83
post 21.Jan.2013, 06:03 PM
Post #2

Why don't you try looking around universities or student dorms? You should find a cheap place there. I'm not in Stockholm but in Gothenburg there are plenty of cheap(ish) places near the universities.
+
Hede
post 21.Jan.2013, 06:14 PM
Post #3

Unis are placed in the city and when shops are in the city there are very expensive sad.gif
+
Michele
post 21.Jan.2013, 07:06 PM
Post #4

http://enskedegardsgymnasium.se/Salong.html
+
madroni
post 21.Jan.2013, 07:55 PM
Post #5

Haircut for a fiver? when in 2004. the lowest i found in here is 150 crones and that's in Alby, 30 mins from T-centralen on the red line.
+
byke
post 21.Jan.2013, 08:09 PM
Post #6

There is a cheap place in Stockholm city at one end of Hötorget tube station (corner of sveavagen and olof palmersgatan). Is in the actual tube station, so you have to go down the steps. I think they charge approx 120+?
+
Emerentia
post 21.Jan.2013, 08:26 PM
Post #7

I don't think that a hairdresser who take only 150 are working legally, they are probably not paying any taxes.

But you can go to a hair dressing school like:

http://www.stk.edu.stockholm.se/program.ph...amp;flik=frisor
http://www.harakademin.se/
http://www.svenskafrisorskolan.se/stockhol...ehandlingar.php
+
koshka
post 21.Jan.2013, 10:24 PM
Post #8

We've got one in Grimsta that charges something like 120kr. Not quite £5 in London but it's the closest thing I've seen.
+
madroni
post 22.Jan.2013, 12:09 AM
Post #9

[quote name='Emerentia' date='21.Jan.2013, 08:26 PM' post='787516']
I don't think that a hairdresser who take only 150 are working legally, they are probably not paying any taxes.

Who cares.
+
Hede
post 23.Jan.2013, 12:01 AM
Post #10

Thanks guys !! I know I didn't say I only want to pay 5 and not more lol I understand its very expensive here but I won't pay 300kr which is 6 time more then I paid in UK not in London btw I lived in a quiet small city the big cities are very expensive I bet it's 10 or 15 pounds in London . But I 150kr is acceptable .
+
Hede
post 23.Jan.2013, 12:03 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (Emerentia @ 21.Jan.2013, 08:26 PM) *
I don't think that a hairdresser who take only 150 are working legally, they are probably not paying any taxes.But you can go to a hair dressing school like:http://www.stk ... (show full quote)

Thanks for the websites ! biggrin.gif
+
canuk
post 23.Jan.2013, 05:47 AM
Post #12

95 kr Hötorget Tbana (before going through into the paid tunnelbana area). On the entrance side farthest from kungsgatan. She does a great job.
+
Hede
post 23.Jan.2013, 10:34 PM
Post #13

I think its gone that one , I went there today they were working with some buldings
+
merican
post 24.Jan.2013, 12:44 AM
Post #14

I was at the Hötorget 95 Krown place not too long ago. It is not in the main entrance to the station, but the smaller, northern entrance I believe...
+
Hede
post 24.Jan.2013, 01:27 AM
Post #15

I was there today I couldn't find any when you get of the train and come up from the stairs then after passing the control area there are shops all around half of them was closed because they where working on them and I only found on hair cut place in the station and they where charging 325kr . sad.gif I have found some half price offers on a voucher app on the iPhone it will only cost me 135kr which is acepteble price .
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town
Consulting & Productions

We are an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish authorities, Swedish language practice, and general communications.
Call 0731 004 781 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business. If you want to stop, we can help.
Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply
Counselling and Psychotherapy in English
Sometimes living in another culture can cause stress, confusion and feelings of sadness and loneliness. Talking to a professional psychotherapist/counsellor might help you. I am a UKCP Reg. psychotherapist. My practice is in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Contact me to discuss your options