• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Sweden Democrats send corpse pics to student

The Local
post 24.Nov.2012, 09:13 AM
Post #1

A 15-year-old boy mailed the Sweden Democrats seeking the party's view on Islam for a school project and received a link to a website showing close up photos of mutilated, decapitated and burned bodies.

"I was shocked. I had no idea how I was supposed to respond to his mail. I can't describe the feeling, the photos were so horrible," the student, named as Johan, told the Svenska Dagbladet daily.

The teenager was tasked with writing a project about Islam and was told to gather information and attitudes to Islam.

He mailed an address on the Sweden Democrats website intended for "general questions about the Sweden Democrats or the party's national policy" and received a reply from Ted Ekeroth, a Lund county councillor.

Click to read the full article.
Go to the top of the page
+
dizzy09
post 24.Nov.2012, 12:21 PM
Post #2

"Ekeroth explained in a mail to SvD that he had warned Johan about the shocking images, adding that he had no idea whether the photos were genuine." and yet you used it to spread your message of hate. its shocking as to what level this party will stoop in order to spread their evil ideology.
+
Svensksmith
post 24.Nov.2012, 12:55 PM
Post #3

But Islamic terrorists killing and mutilating bodies is ok?
+
Iraniboy
post 24.Nov.2012, 02:54 PM
Post #4

@Svensksmith
No it is not OK but those murderer terrorists are not sitting in Riksdag passing laws for Sweden!!! It is sad that people like you cannot see the difference and it highlights the depth of ignorance among SD supporters that they keep comparing their politicians with murderers and criminals!!
+
Swedish Cat
post 24.Nov.2012, 03:40 PM
Post #5

What is this witch haunt for SD? Who is so afraid that they will spread their message in this so called "Swedish Democracy" I am not voting for them due to the fact that they have a party program in general that I feel is not good for Sweden and voting for them will prob make the social Democrats getting closer into the Riksdag, Sweden had educated self thinking people that can make decisions for our selves and this brainwashing by media is appalling. SD is not a Nazi party and people are voting on them just because they are fed up with this communistic behaviour Sweden is forcing on people.
+
Svensksmith
post 24.Nov.2012, 04:32 PM
Post #6

@Iranboy
I do see the difference. For all their faults, the SDs are not killing anyone in the name of their god and calling themselves the Party of Peace.
+
grymagnusson
post 24.Nov.2012, 04:36 PM
Post #7

I am glad that these stories are being published again.
For a long time it seemed that these SD stories were not deemed newsworthy, just because their profligacy had removed their shock value. But these stories are shocking and as Iraniboy says - this party is occupying seats in Sweden's parliament.
Can u imagine the uproar if the Moderates or Social Democrats had responded in this way?
We should continue to treat SD with the same yardstick that is applied to all the other parliamentary parties and not let them get away with their indiscretions for fear of being accused of conducting a "witch hunt" or being the PC.
Let's stop being soft on SD, show them for what they are. Drägg.
+
cowboykodp
post 24.Nov.2012, 06:53 PM
Post #8

@Svensksmith;
My American brother.... you are still acting like an "angry white man".
Let me put it this way, maybe you and some others on this site will get it.
"Jews are money hungry and thieves". Based on Madoff. Remember him?
"Blacks are thieves and murderers." Based on the number in jails.
"mexicans are criminals". Based on the Mexican cartels.
"Austrians are incestual pigs." Based on Fritzl.
"Christians are all doctor killers" Based on abortion clinic bombings.
I'm guessing you get the point.
So when SD and other Scum talk only about a small number of the worst aspect of a group of people, they are in effect "killing" people. Remember Breivik and Hitler?
Tell me you get that.
+
Svensksmith
post 24.Nov.2012, 08:19 PM
Post #9

Oh now, Cowboy, I don't hate anyone (not even my ex-wife). I am simply stating facts and the fact is that Islam is fundamentally an exclusionary religion does not permit Muslims to associate with non-Muslims. In fact, by holy writ, Islam actually encourages its followers to enslave and kill non-Muslims. The highest goal of Islam is to be like Mohammad, a violent conqueror who owned slaves and had many wives, one of which was 9 years old. If you believe that Islam is a peaceful religion, you are delusional, much like Timothy Treadwell who thought grizzly bears were cuddly, peaceful creatures until one decided to eat him for lunch.
+
intrepidfox
post 24.Nov.2012, 08:45 PM
Post #10

Svensksmith. Well said.
Iraniboy. SD are an elected party. Thats called democracy. Most muslim states are dictators and those murduring terrorists are in power
+
Iraniboy
post 24.Nov.2012, 09:27 PM
Post #11

@ intrepidfox
Did I say they are not elected?! Did I say that's not democratic?! Did I say Muslim countries do not have dictators?! In a very optimistic approach, I would guess that you didn't read what I had written in the previous comment!
@Svensksmith
Well it is rather off topic but if you think Islam encourages Muslims to kill and enslave non-Muslims then by they should have eliminated the entire world population they they just accomplish 5 cases during their lifetime! I think this idea is more delusional than that of Timothy!!
+
English Speaking Student
post 25.Nov.2012, 06:07 AM
Post #12

@Svensksmith.
It is very unwise to say something without knowing the real truth about it. I am sure you are matured enough to realize that. Swedes that originated from vikings doesn't make savages, bad drinking habits and stupidity of couple of swedes doesn't make all Swedish people drunk and dumb, Israel bombing on Gaza doesn't make all Jews heartless, US causing massacre for oil doesn't make all Americans greedy.
And I would like to add this to your knowledge - "NO, ISLAM DOES NOT encourages its followers to enslave and kill non-Muslims". Please provide references of whatever idiotic site or place you got this from. And if you want to know about Muhammad and why he fought and married please consult history before talking in public because ignorance is unhealthy.
Muhammad fought for people who needed justice, he married for political and social factors and also married widows whose husbands died in war and needed protection, which you can read about if you are interested. And you call that bad in comparison to many men who raped and tossed of women from war ?
The funny thing is, all swedes are soooo concerned about Muhammad and muslims that it is almost entertaining to read about it. You dont talk about hitler or stalin who killed thousands of people, you dont talk about US who are killing for oil, you dont talk about David who had six wives and numerous concubines or those swedish men who go to thailand to have sex. All you do is sit and talk without knowing what you are talking about. Please learn so that you are not considered the dumbest society soon ;)
+
cowboykodp
post 25.Nov.2012, 06:11 AM
Post #13

@Svensksmith;
I am sincerely sorry for you. You have definitely been indoctrinated.
Oh well...no skin off my back.
May I suggest you read " The allegory of the cave".
You are just a chained man in that cave, only seeing shadows of reality.
+
English Speaking Student
post 25.Nov.2012, 06:20 AM
Post #14

@Svensksmith
Please let me contribute to your 'vast' knowledge that "NO ISLAM DOES NOT encourages its followers to enslave and kill non-Muslims". And it is very unwise to speak in public without doing a little research on what you are trying to say is true/false.
It is almost funny to see how Swedes react to Islam and Muslims, because they are ignorant and sound dumb.
Muhammad fought for justice. He had several wives for political and social reasons, also some were widows from wars who lost their husband and needed protection-and people like you add some spice to it and make negative conclusions. Please research some history before you talk next time?
And I dont understand how can anyone compare Muhammad who never spoke lies with leaders and christians and Jews and romans who kept slaves and whores for pleasure. Even David had David had six wives and numerous concubines. People like you are just ignorant and lack the ability to accept the truth.
Yes there are bad people who are unfortunately muslims but it does not make everyone savage and terrorist. Just like few drunk and dumb swedes dont make all swedish people drunk and dumb, greedy US politicians do not make all americans greedy, heartless jews in isreal does not make all jews like that. Hope you get the point.
+
Svensksmith
post 25.Nov.2012, 01:57 PM
Post #15

Here are just a few examples of what is written in the Quran:
(Quran 5:33): The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is: Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land.
Quran 9: 123): O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you and let them find harshness in you and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him).
[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

When the sacred months have passed away, THEN SLAY THE IDOLATERS WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM, AND TAKE THEM CAPTIVES AND BESIEGE THEM AND LIE IN WAIT FOR THEM IN EVERY AMBUSH, then if they repent and keep up prayer [become believers] and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them (9:5)
I could go on, but I think this is sufficient.
Are there peaceful Muslims? Of course. Muslims are like all people, good and bad. However, I stand firm in my belief that Islam is a fundamentally violent religion. You are free to believe whatever you want.
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com