• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

The Local (Thought Police)

Europe's (Censored) News in English

what would thomas paine d...
post 11.Feb.2013, 02:53 PM
Post #1

Re Snoopy - I remember hearing that the Norwegain state was offering self-defense classes (perhaps televised?) in response to what was (is?) the rising number of gang rapes. And though I don't know if any state-sponsorship was involved, many women in India have responded to that country's rape crisis by educating themselves in the defense arts. Self empowerment and improvement should be celebrated. What was it that Dr. Carson recently said? When you educate a man, you liberate him...

Should I now be banned, I enjoyed the exchange of ideas while it was free to do such things. Thank you to those who contributed. I learned a lot. smile.gif

P.S. I know nothing about Seagal but just noticed that he specializes in Akido which wiki describes as " a Japanese martial art developed by Morihei Ueshiba as a synthesis of his martial studies, philosophy, and religious beliefs. Aikido is often translated as "the Way of unifying (with) life energy" or as "the Way of harmonious spirit." Ueshiba's goal was to create an art that practitioners could use to defend themselves while also protecting their attacker from injury."
Go to the top of the page
+
Snoopy!
post 11.Feb.2013, 05:28 PM
Post #2

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr & errrrrrrrrrrrrr huh.gif
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

jobs available
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com