• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

The credit card access for my own online shop?

Thanks a lot

fanisme
post 19.Feb.2013, 11:02 PM
Post #1

Hej
I plan to start a online shop. Does anybody know how to get the gateway of credit card for my shop and Can I get the gateway without registering a company?

The more detail the better.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
wondering
post 20.Feb.2013, 02:05 AM
Post #2

Who is making your website ? They should have some strategies for this .

I know Paypal had payment processing gateways but like I said you need to talk with your web developer.

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/payflow-payment-gateway

I also would ask you to check out Klarna. They are very popular in Sweden and should definitely be checked out.

https://klarna.com/sv/salj-med-klarna/vara-tjanster

A word of advice you should do a lot of research about online payments before you proceed. I know of instances where paypal has blocked your account and the funds in it due to suspicious transactions etc etc.
+
skogsbo
post 20.Feb.2013, 09:01 AM
Post #3

I tried to buy something with PayPal via ebay, paypal blocked my payment, because it did not think the seller was legitimate, despite over a 1000 on feedback etc. They also take a commission.
+
trumanshow
post 20.Feb.2013, 09:51 AM
Post #4

Try Drupal Ubercart. If you need some help, send me an IM.
+
fanisme
post 20.Feb.2013, 08:04 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (wondering @ 20.Feb.2013, 02:05 AM) *
Who is making your website ? They should have some strategies for this . I know Paypal had payment processing gateways but like I said you need to talk with your web developer ... (show full quote)

Thanks for your answer.
I think the web developer can help me install the payment module, but I should apply the access from the bank or the gateway company of the bank, right?
+
polartwist
post 20.Feb.2013, 08:35 PM
Post #6

I don't know what is best for you because I don't know your business.
But as already suggested by someone here, I would use Paypal Payment Gateway.
I have already a solution ready to be used based on Zend Framework. An advantage of this approach is that Paypal will handle Credit Card payments for you, in case the user does not have a valid Paypal account.
Another solution is Clickbank. I also have a product based on Zend Framework for that.
+
fanisme
post 21.Feb.2013, 09:40 AM
Post #7

Your information is really surprise for me. Paypal can handle credit card payment even if the user have no paypal account. Does that means I can show my payment options include VISA and MASTERCARD on my web?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town
Consulting & Productions

We are an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish authorities, Swedish language practice, and general communications.
Call 0731 004 781 or visit:
swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
aa-europe.org/sweden
The Local Spain is hiring!
The Local is seeking a new editor for our site in Spain to join our growing team of internationally-minded, driven, ambitious and clued-up journalists.
Details and how to apply