• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
  Reply to this topic

Mince for mince pies

Where can I buy some

Edmund
post 10.Dec.2012, 03:22 PM
Post #1

Does anyone know where in stockholm I can buy mince for mince pies? I presume the English shop on Söder sells it but I'd rather get some in Norrmalm/Västerort if possible.

Cheers
Go to the top of the page
+
timmah
post 10.Dec.2012, 03:29 PM
Post #2

I got some in the English Shop last week.

http://www.englishshop.se/en

Taylors & Jones might do, but they only carry limited non-meat stuff (call first?).
+
Edmund
post 10.Dec.2012, 04:02 PM
Post #3

Cheers timmah. Rang Taylors and Jones, going to go and get some after work today.
+
byke
post 10.Dec.2012, 08:30 PM
Post #4

ICA at NK also had it in stock near the olive oils
+
timmah
post 10.Dec.2012, 09:02 PM
Post #5

Nice to hear some ICAs have it! The English shop did have a selection to choose from which was nice. I just made my pies. Looking forward to eating them.
+
Puffin
post 10.Dec.2012, 10:41 PM
Post #6

Could always make your own mince pie filling
+
sandiec
post 11.Dec.2012, 10:04 AM
Post #7

I always make my own, much better than the muck you buy. I made 2 large containers last year, used one kept one. The alcohol in it acts as a preservative. I make my own Christmas cakes too! Seems the art of DIY is dying out! Such a pity.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se
If you want to drink, that’s your business.
If you want to stop, we can help.

Learn more about English-language Alcoholics Anonymous in Sweden. No dues. No fees. Confidentiality assured.
AA-EUROPE.ORG/SWEDEN