• Sweden edition

The comments below have not been moderated in advance and are not produced by The Local unless clearly stated.
Readers are responsible for the content of their own comments. Comments that breach our terms and conditions will be removed.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3   Reply to this topic

Any school of Journalism

Preferably in English

Juniorr
post 9.Feb.2013, 09:23 PM
Post #31

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 9.Feb.2013, 09:04 PM) *
so after those illiterate posts, writing like a teenager who skipped more than just one or two English lessons, you are going to tell me you possess any English Language O, A, ... (show full quote)

OMG! sorry for the error..I wanted to say 'Modern Era', which actually started around 1945..
Thanks for the corrigendum!

Well I was born the years u were doing physics, Comps etc in school, but believe me if you "scrape A now", I'ill scrape 'A',
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 9.Feb.2013, 09:36 PM
Post #32

you clearly studied liz in depth if you can't even remember instantly which era it was! smile.gif your knowledge must be staggering. Half the people on this forum lived through it for real, they didn't waste 3 or 4 years at uni studying it, only to leave unable to write.

So you are 25 ish, plus or minus a few. You've studied a topic that has very very work applications. You probably did most of your work on a computer, your grasp of English isn't so high and you want to be a journalist?

If you spent the last however many years studying what it sounds like you been studying, you'd have got fried sitting A level maths or physics and certainly english language 25years ago. Until recently my mother worked part time in the summer as an exam invigilator, she would bring the spare papers home and pass them on. Some of the A level Physics questions would have been in O levels 25-30 years. I would do the papers for fun, just to see how much I could still recall.
+
Juniorr
post 9.Feb.2013, 09:56 PM
Post #33

I do not want to waste my energy arguing on grammer and contents. And for corrections, pls try to understand the contents of my writings; because I didn't say I ''study liz' as you unwittingly put it. I said I have ''read'' 'liz'. There is a vast different between reading a subject and studying it..

I do not ''want to be a journalist'' I am a journalist. Take it or leave it, your language degree is very poor..you need to talk about geometry, logic etc, but not grammer.
+
skogsbo
post 9.Feb.2013, 09:59 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (Juniorr @ 9.Feb.2013, 09:56 PM) *
I do not ''want to be a journalist'' I am a journalist. Take it or leave it, your language degree is very poor..you need to talk about geometry, logic etc, but not grammer.

my language degree? no degrees in languages here. Science yes. Now you're preaching about how you read something, not studied, that's pretty pretentious stuff, considering the quality of your earlier posts.

But, at least I still know it is grammar, not grammer.
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions
Swedish Down Town Consulting & Productions is an innovative business company which provides valuable assistance with the Swedish Authorities, Swedish language practice and general communications. Call 073-100 47 81 or visit:
www.swedishdowntown.com
PSD Media
PSD Media is marketing company that offers innovative solutions for online retailers. We provide modern solutions that help increase traffic and raise conversion. Visit our site at:
http://psdmedia.se